• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Oktoberfest Throwdown 2010

Who had the best?

• JayT - Jay T's Bhut-n-Beer Pumpkin Soup and Oktoberfest Braised Oxtail Ragu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • geeme - Oktoberfeist GeeMe Style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think I could, but I ate all of it and that shrimp is a spicy beast...rather the sauce. The dogs loved the bones from the short ribs too, so it's a win win.

I didn't think I could, but I ate all of it and that shrimp is a spicy beast...rather the sauce. The dogs loved the bones from the short ribs too, so it's a win win.

Well Done, Matt!
And the dogs may be happy now, but depending on where they spend the night....you might not be so happy later on~~~ ;)

wow fantastic entries by all, I was gonna try and put up some last minute frikadelle but its a bit late, and I dont think I had the mojo to contend with what everyone brought this week, great job by everyone!!!

Right on Matt, we're talking 2 seconds to go and get that field goal :woohoo: . We gotta get a CA Posse goin. They got the NW, PA and So Flo, we need representation.

Right on Matt, we're talking 2 seconds to go and get that field goal :woohoo: . We gotta get a CA Posse goin. They got the NW, PA and So Flo, we need representation.

The X-Tex's made a right honorable showin', too! No dry ditch comin' out of TB's kitchen!

This has been really good fun, so many good dishes. I need a good rib recipe I only use hickory sauce as a cheat.

Poll is up.

(Someone please double check they are all there.)

WOW LB, those carnitas look great!!!!!

That dish belongs in a restaurant, but I would use a different bowl for your pico. It looks like an athletic "cup".

On second thought, it's perfect. I might serve my next drunken chef in a "cup" (it would be an enormous serving, enough to feed several people).
:)
Great job, congrats on the entry!

FD

I'll proudly say it...I'd rather have munched on that corny-brat than my piggies. You got my vote, brother. Honestly though...and it could be the beer and vodka...but I wanted to vote for about half a dozen of the entries. I've scrolled through previous TD's...is it me...or did everyone bring the pain this time?

I had to vote for pork belly as it is the only pork I like besides bacon. Sorry I didn't compete this time round....I could not be bothered after a big day at the beach...besides Joey needs to cook for me more often :P

This was a tough vote for me as they all were good, but I had to go with my PA Posse bretheren on the facts that (1) he was authentic, (2) he brewed his own beer, (3) that leg of lamb looked SOOOO good, and (4) I JUST LOVE CHEESE SAUCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back