• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WayRight's 2ten start

I've been on vacation for a bit and I came home today to a buttload of maters n okra, but not alot of progress on the peppers :(
Got a few ripe ones though..
Here's a Fatalii,This bush is loaded!!
7-21-10Fatalii.jpg

And a mystery pepper from Peppermania,Turned out very sweet and juicy.
7-21-10MysteryPeppermania.jpg

Thats it for ripe peppers today,,,but check out this awesome tomato..It's called a Garden Peach, It even has fuzzy hair!
7-21-10gardenpeach.jpg

Kevin

if those maters taste as nice as they look i'd love to grow them here. wonder if they'll tolerate the tropical weather i have in my country.

Heres a repeat of the Fatalii, but Its a much better pic in the daylight.
There are tons of peppers on this plant ,,the pic doesnt do it justice!
7-23-10fatalii.jpg

And this is just my first harvest of the year! I have 3 months left! :)
7-23-101stFataliiharvest.jpg

This is a Cumari - C Chinense, Super great taste! Pretty lil' yellow suckers,,Hot too!
7-23-10Cumarichinense.jpg

My Paper Lanterns come from nowhere to huge and full in just a few weeks!
7-23-10paperlantern.jpg

Continued..

This is some ingredients for tonights salsa! Some mater's and a Billy Biker, Paper Lantern,the lil yellow ones are Cumari and the red ones are an unintentional cross that came from Tabasco and started getting way hotter and fatter!
7-23-10salsa.jpg

This is the Tabasco cross
7-23-10myFrutChincross.jpg

And it is sooo juicy.. check out the juice from one pepper!
7-23-10myfrutchincrossjuice.jpg

Finally..This darn Birgit Locoto is at about 9 feet already!!
7-23-10birgitslocoto.jpg

Kevin

Juicy peppers by the spoonful, I could do those shots like those all night. That loco :crazy: tree sure lives up to it's name, 9 feet you will need a ladder to pick peppers. Huge orange 'mater from mars.

They make almost enough juice for a shot! This is my 3rd year growing em and they arent stable ..they keep getting fatter! They are definitely Frutesense.. and I think maybe a 'lil Chinense.(they have a gold bullet taste and shape) I like to squeeze em out over Texas Toast! Unbelieveable.. :)
They grow upright,, then pendant when ripening.
7-8-10GTcross.jpg

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
Thanks SS,The Birgits Locoto was started indoors in February.It'll live till end of October! :) Hard to tell from the pic but it is loaded!
Kevin

OK, I'm out in the garden and I notice a weird growth on the bottom of a leaf..Upon closer inspection it is bug eggs, so I tear off the leaf ,,I wanna get a pic so you guys can help me! Well about the time I snap the first pic and the lil things start waking up...OH @#$!,,They are ladybugs! Yall shoulda seen me sprinting back to the garden to let them go :) That woulda sucked if I killed 'em.
7-25-10babyladybugs.jpg

I was trimming a mimosa tree early spring and it was full of ladybugs, I collected a couple dozen stuck em on some peppers and my garden has been full of them all year!
Kevin

Back