• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WayRight's 2ten start

PepperLover said:
nice looking harvest why you pikling it already i always leave pikling for last harvest of the season, you should enjoy your fresh early harvest.
Pepperlover,I always grow and pickle a jar of Sweets for Mom-in-law and 1 for my wife..then I KILL the strategically placed plants for ease of access between my rows of real peppers!

DarkTrak said:
So I sprayed a BA6 and IAA mixture and the plant is borderline dead lol. Guess I should have lowered the doseage.
Ouch! Dark , Did you spray the 100 ppm ? What kinda plant did you sacrifice so that others may grow bigger ?

HawaiiAl said:
I'm doing some experimenting with seaweed fermented extract the plants I"m using it on are twice as big as others. It contains two different kinds of GA3 and a whole bunch of other things. looking for cord to post pictures.
C'mon Al, find that darn USB cord!! lol, we want pics! :)
Kevin

wayright said:
Ouch! Dark , Did you spray the 100 ppm ? What kinda plant did you sacrifice so that others may grow bigger ?

It was my Bogus "bhut Jolokia" plant that I have been growing from seeds for 6 months that I bought on ebay. Its not a bhut. Needless to say, I'm pissed about that and it's probably the subconsious reason I chose that plant to test it on. I sprayed 100ppm IAA mixed with 500ppm BA6. I dont fully understand how you mix the two anyway...I mean do you make them seperately and then pour them both into the same spray bottle? And If so, doesnt that dilute them?? Or do you make two sperate mixtures and spray them on the plant seperately?? Im REALLY stupid so things like this baffle me....lol

Dark,
That 500ppm BA6 is ..ehhmm.. just a 'lil strong. Though in a plant science forum I'm on,people make a BA6 1000 ppm paste and apply it directly where they want a branch!! On woody trunk plants of course.bonzai ,bonchis...I suggest you try your stuff separately on plants before you mix it.Skews the results. Good luck and thanks for the info!
Kevin

wayright said:
Dark,
That 500ppm BA6 is ..ehhmm.. just a 'lil strong. Though in a plant science forum I'm on,people make a BA6 1000 ppm paste and apply it directly where they want a branch!! On woody trunk plants of course.bonzai ,bonchis...I suggest you try your stuff separately on plants before you mix it.Skews the results. Good luck and thanks for the info!
Kevin

The instructions that came with it said that BA6 works best when in the presence of an auxin(IAA) Thats whay I mixed the two and sprayed them together.

It comes in a flat package the name is Onigiri Nori dried sea Weed company name Shiraiku Brand its a product of China. The green peppers are NuMex Joe E Parker and NuMex Big Jim. Alex

Alright then,
I guess its time for a 'lil update. Well first off I'm growing almost 60 varieties so its super hard to narrow it down to a post that doesnt read like "War and Peace"! so I picked a handful of my best looking plants and stuck a yardstick in each pic for a guide on height.
So here we go..My Maui Purple is about 2 feet tall..
6-11-10MauiPurple.jpg

This Hella plant is a Birgits Locoto,dam thing might grow to the moon I think!
6-11-10BirgitsLocoto.jpg

And some Birgit Locoto pods!
6-11-10BirgitLocotoPods.jpg

A nice Fatalii..
6-11-10Fatalii.jpg

continued..

Cappy,As you know the 7's were started very late as were alot of my supers..I planted all the seed you sent and had 100% germination!
Brain Strain row.
6-8-10BrainStrain.jpg

The row on the left is the Cardi's

Reactions: dvg
:clap: They both were my tallest and biggest plants last season and I'm sure will be huge in no time. I am very excited to see what you can do with these strains. Thanks for the pic. :cool:

Back