• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WayRight's 2ten start

Got a couple more varieties ripening today, so I thought I'd throw em up here.
This Fatalii is yellow, not sure now what my orange one is?
8-16-10Fatalii.jpg

And a Billy Goat.
8-16-10BillyGoat.jpg

Kevin

Well Ive squished about 5 hornworms this week, I dont even look for munched leaves anymore, find the droppings and look straight up!
Otherwise everything is growing great. We've finally started to get a lil rain too. :)
A coupla new pods!--
Tepin
8-20-10Tepin.jpg

Datil
8-20-10Datil.jpg

Jonah 7
8-20-10Jonah7.jpg

Carribean Red Habanero
8-20-10CarribeanHabanero.jpg

Kevin

OK so today I tried my first Jonah, now I have tried 4 of my 9 supers already. But this Jonah!! Oh My!!So far I've tried Yellow 7 , meh. Bhuts, of course hot as hell! TS Morouga Blend .. Hotter than the Bhut by taste, but not by nose.. Then comes the Jonah!!! I was creeping on my knees under the canopy of my jonahs.then I took a bite!!I stayed there on my knees with tears , snot, and drool all dripping out of my head for about 15 minutes before I could even stand up! This sumabeach is hot !!! Still waiting to ripen .. Choco bhuts, Douglahs, TS, Brains and Yellow cardis. Im hoping one of these are hotter than the Jonah!
Kevin

I had a nice score today. I had a Datil plant that was a cross,"blocky big ass fruit"but still datil flavor and color.About 30,maybe a pound or so, but I cant save em for seed,so I took em to a local veggy stand,I traded for a 5$ bag of boiled peanuts and the best cantalope I ever tasted! :)
New happenings in the garden- Queen Laurie
8-24-10QueenLaurie.jpg

Trinidad Perfume
8-24-10TrinidadPerfume.jpg

Kevin

Very nice Kevin. The plants and peppers look so healthy. You have some nice varieties growing too. Looks like your having a great season! Look forward to more.

Cumari Pollux, C. Pratermissum..
9-5-10CumariPolluxCPratermissum.jpg

Indian PC-1 .
9-5-10IndianPC-1.jpg

With the lil cool down in weather I think alot of my late starts will start ripening really quickly!
Kevin

Reactions: dvg
OK so today I tried my first Jonah, now I have tried 4 of my 9 supers already. But this Jonah!! Oh My!!So far I've tried Yellow 7 , meh. Bhuts, of course hot as hell! TS Morouga Blend .. Hotter than the Bhut by taste, but not by nose.. Then comes the Jonah!!! I was creeping on my knees under the canopy of my jonahs.then I took a bite!!I stayed there on my knees with tears , snot, and drool all dripping out of my head for about 15 minutes before I could even stand up! This sumabeach is hot !!! Still waiting to ripen .. Choco bhuts, Douglahs, TS, Brains and Yellow cardis. Im hoping one of these are hotter than the Jonah!
Kevin

Jonah is painful for sure. It's the only one that actually hurts my stomach, but others (Naga Morich) seem to bee more hot on my lips and tongue. Something about the Jonah just hurts, but I think the flavor isn't my favorite. My second crop of 7pot-SR look like they may be the hottest I've grown yet, I'll know in a week or so. Super awesome garden man. I could tell early on that your plants were very happy. Nice going.

Back