We're taking over this place :)

Hello Gar from Baltimore, home of the new Nutterz! Oh , an watch that guy from the Hippy seed company, he plays with dolls. LOL

Welcome from Ohio.

I think my accent might be changing a bit due to this constant exposure to Aussies...LOL :P:lol: j/k

Again welcome.

DickT said:
Hello Gar from Baltimore, home of the new Nutterz! Oh , an watch that guy from the Hippy seed company, he plays with dolls. LOL

I've heard about that lol, you ought to put the audition clip up on youtube hippie or at least feature one of ya gals in your next test :lol:

Hey Gar, great to have you with us. I am in the Hunter Valley near moyboy.
Hope you enjoy your time here:)

I hit a wombat with my car a few years ago....It ripped out the oil sump and there was hardly a mark on the wombat.....They are dam solid animals...

moyboy said:
I hit a wombat with my car a few years ago....It ripped out the oil sump and there was hardly a mark on the wombat.....They are dam solid animals...
That's usually to get you to stop the car. Once you get out to check, then the other ones that were lying in wait attack you....I think that's how they got Pam.
04AUS-30201-Wombat-large.jpg

Hey Gar and welcome,,,Boy something tells me we are getting over ran! Can`t complain so you have a good one.

Back