• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grocery WHAM, BAM, LET’S EAT SOME SPAM

skullbiker

Extreme Member
So, yesterday I was searching around in the shelves in the basement looking for something to eat for lunch. Then, BINGO, I saw it.........good old SPAM. I decided, time for some SPAM, cheese, and crackers, with a dollop of my hot sauce on each one.

91C0B17F-3BA3-4FF8-8645-2F42C4C68B09.jpeg

87EAAB56-5E8B-40AD-ADD2-3DB8EDD944E4.jpeg

77E12F48-3000-43D0-A3ED-3BECE1785516.jpeg

By the way..........did I say OLD SPAM???

D99BD038-2B9C-4718-9263-7A9001BB70DA.jpeg

Yep, I ate half the can yesterday and did not die, so I ate the other half today for lunch.

It was good.

Keep in mind the military used to have tons of this stuff in warehouses for years.

sicman

Extreme Member
Back in the day I tore up some single servings of spam. They carried them at a some local store and you could get regular, low sodium or turkey. Turkey was my favorite and I'd be all fucted up and fry up a piece and make a sandwich. I would pimp that thang so hard police be knocking at my door.

Sizzle Lips

Extreme Member
Back when i was a kid.....and that's a long time ago....we would run home from school  at lunch time and mom would make us a fried spam and cheese sammich and a bowl of Campbell chicken soup.....it was totally friggin good.........and know I think its been 50 years or more since  I have had any spam.....not my thing anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

skullbiker said:
It is quite awesome(since it was made by me)! The taste of that with the whole wheat crackers, SPAM, and cheese was quite tasty. I am only sorry that I was out of PepperJack cheese because then it would have been even better![emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji39]
I know the feeling.
Great hot sauce , anything to eat just to get that hot sauce into your mouth.