• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grocery WHAM, BAM, LET’S EAT SOME SPAM

skullbiker

Extreme Member
So, yesterday I was searching around in the shelves in the basement looking for something to eat for lunch. Then, BINGO, I saw it.........good old SPAM. I decided, time for some SPAM, cheese, and crackers, with a dollop of my hot sauce on each one.

91C0B17F-3BA3-4FF8-8645-2F42C4C68B09.jpeg

87EAAB56-5E8B-40AD-ADD2-3DB8EDD944E4.jpeg

77E12F48-3000-43D0-A3ED-3BECE1785516.jpeg

By the way..........did I say OLD SPAM???

D99BD038-2B9C-4718-9263-7A9001BB70DA.jpeg

Yep, I ate half the can yesterday and did not die, so I ate the other half today for lunch.

It was good.

Keep in mind the military used to have tons of this stuff in warehouses for years.

Back in the day I tore up some single servings of spam. They carried them at a some local store and you could get regular, low sodium or turkey. Turkey was my favorite and I'd be all fucted up and fry up a piece and make a sandwich. I would pimp that thang so hard police be knocking at my door.

Back when i was a kid.....and that's a long time ago....we would run home from school  at lunch time and mom would make us a fried spam and cheese sammich and a bowl of Campbell chicken soup.....it was totally friggin good.........and know I think its been 50 years or more since  I have had any spam.....not my thing anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

skullbiker said:
It is quite awesome(since it was made by me)! The taste of that with the whole wheat crackers, SPAM, and cheese was quite tasty. I am only sorry that I was out of PepperJack cheese because then it would have been even better![emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji39]
I know the feeling.
Great hot sauce , anything to eat just to get that hot sauce into your mouth.

Back