• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Wes Montgomery - The Incredible Jazz Guitar Of Wes Montgomery - New - Riverside Records
IMG_1523.jpg

I can show you
I can show you
Some of the people in my life....

Name that tune....got it blasting out right now...:dance:

i am listening to gorillaz. particularly the demon days album.but fav song is tomorrow comes today from their first album.this is the actual music video from demon days called dirty harry.many of the other music vids are on the same linkMy link

Damn it.....one of the best recordings I've heard in ages is Manu Katche - Neighborhood. Stunning percussionist and a stunning composer. Bought the CD 3 or 4 years ago and still spin it every week or so.

Ela... thats a bit too mellow for me :P

Right now..

The Beautiful Girls - In Love

(btw none of them are girls :P and its not a soppy love song :rofl:

Well,Mega, if you would have 3 teenagers to shake you out of your socks from 6 AM till 11 PM you would have to listen to some light tunes to keep your sanity in check. :rofl: At this point this is the only music that I could hear after I turn my hearing aid of as a prevention from going def on both ears listening my teens screaming and yelling all day long. :lol: . Call it selective hearing. :rofl: btwy hearing aid is just a metaphor :lol: Have to put new batteries in. :lol:

One mellow song just for you Mega :)

Well I have that to look forward to as I'm a single dad of three young ones aged 2 5 and 7. The 2 year old is in the "screaming really loudly because I can" phase and also decided he wasn't going to bed until 1030 last night. The 5 year old thought 430am was as good a time as any to get up and start making noise. The seven year old is starting to get interested in all the crap music they push on kids these days too. :rolleyes: Makes me feel old at 33. I have actually tried using earplugs but my little boy is too clever and starts hitting me on the legs to get my attention. Thank god two are in school and one is with grandparents today ! I usually fill the silence with music tho.

I liked eurythimcs but they're a bit dated now.

playing now
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Readymade

Back