• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

All I can say good luck with a lot of future unpredictable fun with your little darlings.:) It is not going to get any easier, trust me. :lol:

Well Eurythmics is a bit dated .Can’t help it I like them. The age wheel is churning despite of me trying to stop it back in 80s.:rofl:

Wish to be able to see RHCP live in concert. Hope some day I might get lucky.:)

Wes Montgomery - Portrait Of Wes - New - Riverside Records
IMG_1525.jpg

There is a song (I can't remember the name of right now) has a vinyl record crackle sample on it which sends a tingle up my spine everytime !

Haven't listened to floyd for a long time. Putting on Division Bell now for old times sake. This thread is excellent for suggesting music.

There is a song (I can't remember the name of right now) has a vinyl record crackle sample on it which sends a tingle up my spine everytime !

Haven't listened to floyd for a long time. Putting on Division Bell now for old times sake. This thread is excellent for suggesting music.

Hmm...are you thinking of 'Wish You Were Here'....starts off with one channel sounding like it's coming through and old radio ?

This never gets old. RIP Rick Wright.

Thanks for posting that Chileaddict...haven't seen that DVD in a while, may have to dig it out tonight.

Check out this of Gilmour and Wright doing Echoes at Abbey Road.....DG gaffs the intro riff a couple times which is funny!!

Rick Wright was gone not too long after recording this....tragic loss...

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXWKO-EBgc[/media]

Hmm...are you thinking of 'Wish You Were Here'....starts off with one channel sounding like it's coming through and old radio ?

It's not a pink floyd song :P More recent with a rap bit and a horn section. Just mentioned it because of the chill up the spine reference.

Back