• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Most bands would die for a trademark riff like that!!!! Have you ever seen them live? tbh I have no idea if many bands from abroad tour Israel!?

previous: Moldy Peaches - Who's got the crack?
now: Shout Out Louds - Very loud
next: Dirty Pretty Things - Blood thirsty bastards

We do get a decent concert once in a while. not too long ago we had Megadeth and Nightwish.
No, I haven't seen them live, even though they're number one on my list. there's a rumor about a 2008 tour, so that might be my chance.

There's a really good chance I'll be in Germany just in time for Wacken, so that's pretty cool (Iron Maiden!!!). :)

You're coming to Germany? Just for Wacken or will you be here anyway and hope to go to WOA? I was in Wacken twice and was lotsa fun.

For Iron Maiden? almost anything. ;)
There's an earlier stop in Italy, but I can't make it. so that's how Germany came to mind.
There's a good chance, but it's not 100% (yet). thanks for the kind offer, but I already know what needs to be done. :)

I have seen them 5 times and they have never let me down. Bruce solo was also great, it was cool to see this great entertainer in a small club. I was surprised to see that the show started in time although the football game England - Nigeria was on the telly. He had a guy from the crew update him now and then...

Chiliac said:
RB: do you have that song (don't... by the view)? I'd love to hear it!!!

I haven't but I'll see if it's possible to download it from somewhere.
I'm listening to the Black kids- I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance.

As for the Germans nicking sun-beds, this is an advert about it that used to be on TV years ago. It probably wouldn't be allowed now.
BTW the beer advertised in it is our equivalent of Australia's Fosters :sick:

I can't find the radio one version of The View doing a cover of The Libertines- 'Don't look back into the sun' Chiliac. But I found a youtube one, it's not quite the same or as good from what I remember but still good.

I'm being all sentimental this morning. Guns N Roses- 'November Rain' and 'Don't you cry'. Don't you cry reminds me of when I was really upset when I was young after my big brother went to Uni and he wrote me a letter with the lyrics to that song.

Also going to listen to Great White- The Angel Song. I don't know of hardly anyone in the UK that has heard of this song. It's a beautiful song.

rainbowberry said:
Also going to listen to Great White- The Angel Song. I don't know of hardly anyone in the UK that has heard of this song. It's a beautiful song.
Well it's an American band that usually performs in local events. used to be huge once.

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

I thought they were American Omri. After all those sad songs :( I need to listen to something like Katrina and The Waves- Walking on sunshine :cool: Instead I've opted for the Goo Goo Dolls- Iris.

I like sad songs. makes me ponder. :)

This message behind this song is perfectly innocent, but it's not for you kids (do you understand, cap lover? :lol:):
Nine Inch Nails - Closer

All the rest of you should totally hear it.

Don't watch the video, it's gross! :shocked: (a shocked English girl :lol: )
I've just dug out The Lightening Seeds- Pure. I like sickly sweet the lyrics.

Back