• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

the proclaimers - hit the highway album, it's a classic but don't listen to it if the lady of your life is in the same room because you will surely be killed when you start singing along and agreeing with the lyrics!!!!!!!!

mn I want to die for missing Motörhead at the Warfield SF last Monday. I normally would have gotten a free pass, but the list was filled up due to video game manufactures! Me and the artist of the Motorizer record cover drove out to another show together the Friday before. He couldn't even get his family in to the show! I must repent.......

Here's a funny thing. Today my 10 year old daughter and me are driving behind a big truck. On the back somebody wrote Jesus Is The Lord in the dirt and dust. I questioned it out loud. Her reply was "no Dad, Lemmy is."

Bummer on missing the gig - if one of their artwork dudes can't get in you know it's bad!
Your daughter is definitely a young lady of taste - may her love of good music continue.

Badger said:
I freakin' well love The Proclaimers - I just can't understand why they never made it big.

I'm gonna see them on the 20th with the wonder stuff as the support.

For anyone that thinks 500 miles is all the proclaimers have done, have a listen to the hit the highway albums you need to listen to it all from beginning and you will hear a story of a blokes life from meeting his girl, marriage, birth of a child, marriage breakdown, divorce then life after all that gt a bloody good album and well worth a listen

Back