• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

salads What is your Tuna Salad recipe?

The Hot Pepper said:
Salty not everyone makes their own!!!! :)But you need to post yours.
Sniker snicker snicker people buy bacon y'all are crazy. Actually had to for an old stuffing recipe for Turkey.
Was off my mark still in cure HAVEN'T smoked so had to buy from my butcher. His stuffs pretty good so of course he's out Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Looks like Lowe's :( :)

BigB said:
Try this bacon and thank me later

I think we've derailed this topic enough to rename it bacon>tuna
Y'all can cook mine crispy medium rare or boil it never to salty and that's coming from one salty SOB. Haha lol :)
BigB said:

Y'all can cook mine crispy medium rare or boil it never to salty and that's coming from one salty SOB. Haha lol :)
BigB said:

BigB said:

BigB said:

BigB said:

BigB said:

BigB said:

oldsalty said:
Sniker snicker snicker people buy bacon y'all are crazy. Actually had to for an old stuffing recipe for Turkey.
Was off my mark still in cure HAVEN'T smoked so had to buy from my butcher. His stuffs pretty good so of course he's out Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Looks like Lowe's :( :)

In this case, product endorsement + "character endorsement" = sale ...

When I Google'd it, one of the top results was something from HuffPo to the effect of "Is the best bacon made by the most philanthropic man?" ...

I didn't have time to read it in depth, but it basically went like "does everything right ... blah blah ... do it right ... blah blah ... anyone could do it if they took the time ..."

I'll press the green button for that all the time.

Weird man double post and I'm sober, anyone else see it? :)
Nice would buy some just for that alone, but looks great definitely will give er a go!!

Just busten ass :):):)

I can't believe this is 5 pages!

Tuna salad????

It really IS an American classic.

And some other countries up in there too.

The Hot Pepper said:
I can't believe this is 5 pages!

Tuna salad????

It really IS an American classic.

And some other countries up in there too.
It would be 4 pages if salty didn't post the same thing 100 times LOL

Tuna a true classic!!! What about tuna on English muffins red onion smoked gouda bake and munch
Grass Snake said:
It would be 4 pages if salty didn't post the same thing 100 times LOL
I'm hijacking this thread. Only kidding THP :) I'm not kidding! Sorry just kidding.
Said I could cook not operate these here computer things lol.

Diner tuna melt on a toasted bagel with swiss, cole slaw, fries and a pickle.

It's an old diner trick because you really get two open-faced sandwiches! You can never finish it.

The Hot Pepper said:
Diner tuna melt on a toasted bagel with swiss, cole slaw, fries and a pickle.

It's an old diner trick because you really get two open-faced sandwiches! You can never finish it.
My kids and their friends would clear out are pantry making those!! Wife and I love them to little tuna pizza's

best tuna fish i've ever had was made with curry and chutney, in a fresh pita, with tomato and sprouts ... plated w/ sweet mini gherkins ...

grantmichaels said:
best tuna fish i've ever had was made with curry and chutney, in a fresh pita, with tomato and sprouts ... plated w/ sweet mini gherkins ...

Your in the wrong thread.

:lol:

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-please-tell-me-more-about-your-gourmet-tuna-sandwich-e6d8c0.jpg

Grass Snake said:

touche, but i'm not talking gourmand curry ... i'm talking about dollar store UK-style curry powder ... UK occupied India curry powder, if you will ... i'm not sure that's true, but the shit is so riduculous compared to real Indian spices that it makes sense to taint it in my mind as such ...

tonight i ate boneless thighs and a torn up bialy in a jar of tikka misala ... i slum on the regular ...

Back