• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

flavor What Pepper's do you like for taste?

I dont know why but this aji pineapple sounds better then my aji lemon.

And peach Habanero OMg drools.

yes the pineapple is better have your ever eaten a peach hab, im friends with the guy who developed it

thanks your friend Joe

yes the pineapple is better have your ever eaten a peach hab, im friends with the guy who developed it

thanks your friend Joe
No I haven't but im sure it would be really awesome :D ill have to grow this next year :) oh btw I used mesquite chips for my ham it was really good joe Sorry i didnt reply i was busy cooking.

No I haven't but im sure it would be really awesome :D ill have to grow this next year :) oh btw I used mesquite chips for my ham it was really good joe Sorry i didnt reply i was busy cooking.
they are really good peppers

oooooo mesquite love it!! it is alright you where cooking that is the perfect excuse that is not an excuse , never bother a man when heis cooking LOL

thanks your friend Joe

Red Fresno (Stuffed with cream cheese and eaten fresh, and stuffed with various spice, cheese, ground beef, and wrapped in foil and baked or grilled)
Classic Orange Habs (diced into any cheese dish, pan roasted with garlic and olive oil until brown, crisp, and almost crystalized)
Diced Thai or Cayenne for Fish Sauce (Three Crabs Fish Sauce, Water, Sugar, Lime Juice, Garlic, diced Thai Chili)

Red Fresno (Stuffed with cream cheese and eaten fresh, and stuffed with various spice, cheese, ground beef, and wrapped in foil and baked or grilled)
Classic Orange Habs (diced into any cheese dish, pan roasted with garlic and olive oil until brown, crisp, and almost crystalized)
Diced Thai or Cayenne for Fish Sauce (Three Crabs Fish Sauce, Water, Sugar, Lime Juice, Garlic, diced Thai Chili)
Omg you make my mouth water buckets lol great stuff buttjolokia

For some reason I prefer the flavor and even heat of the Thai Dragons. They have a unique flavor to them. I don't use them in everything but they find their way into quite a few dishes when they're available.

Jamaican Chocolate Habanero for now. I also really like Cayennes.

I need to look into this Peach Habanero. Sounds mighty tasty.

Jalapeno - Brazilian Starfish - Aji - Habanero - Anaheim - Chiltepin(best in chili!) - Wiri Wiri - Thai

... and pretty much, any smoked pepper(chipotle). :P

Nhu's Pepper Sample he sent with the seed had a nice fruit (mango) taste. Not as hot as a habanero but still with some heat. Yemtol might still have some seeds.

I like the fatalii for taste and heat. I'm still so partial to the italian long hot sandia, good ole jalapeno, and cherry hots. Munching on fatalii, chocolate habs, trinidad scorps, and bhuts arent quite my style. Will they ever be? But I really love the sauces that are made from them which I picked up a few at the pepper fest.

BTW uncle joe I love the rhino roller!!!!

I've got to try these sometime. They just SOUND like they taste delicious! I can even imagine meals already!

there wonderful but i may be the only one with seed for the red aji tea pot right now, its a mutation off the orange, taste about the same to
like a Habanero
another one which i failed to mention and my #1 is WILD BRAZIL

thanks your friend Joe

Im growing like 35 Supers, but for taste my favorite is a Jal. I think it is the most diverse pepper you can have. It can be used in so many different cuisines, and it is the pepper that both heat lovers and those who cant take the heat can handle. Smoke it for a nice chipotle, stuff it for poppers, pickle it for a slaw, or eat it raw for a great citrus heat. You can do the same with Habs, Fats, and Supers, but it takes a special breed to handle the heat that those put out.

Needless to say, I am growing 1 each of the supers and 5 Biker Billy Jals. I anticipate them getting plenty of use!

I agree that Jalapenos are the best tasting pepper.

For some reason I prefer the flavor and even heat of the Thai Dragons. They have a unique flavor to them. I don't use them in everything but they find their way into quite a few dishes when they're available.

Those things are smokin' hot! Grew one this year and still think it's the hottest non-chinense pepper I have ever eaten. :fireball:

yes the Thai Dragon is very hot, but INDIAN PC-1 is about the hottest c. annum species i have come across yet
i just harvested a bunch off my Buddie's field last week and let me tell you there no joke!!
the Indian police used to use the extract from them for there teargas grenades until they started using the BHUT JOLOKIA
they found that the Bhut gave more extract and much more potently

thanks your friend Joe

yes the Thai Dragon is very hot, but INDIAN PC-1 is about the hottest c. annum species i have come across yet
i just harvested a bunch off my Buddie's field last week and let me tell you there no joke!!
the Indian police used to use the extract from them for there teargas grenades until they started using the BHUT JOLOKIA
they found that the Bhut gave more extract and much more potently

thanks your friend Joe
Ouch
If I ever go to India I'll make sure I have real grenades to throw back at them.

Back