• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What Song is Stuck in YOUR Head?

Work up this morning with Weird Al's "It's All About The Pentiums" at 8:30 AM stick in my head, then at about 12PM it switched to "Duel of the Fates" from Star Wars Episode I. Now playing in my head at 1:00PM is "Banana Phone".

So...what song is stuck in YOUR head?

I got to work this morning and one of the guys was singing the "Thermos song" by Steve Martin and it's been in my damn head all day now.

various bits of songs by paganini..i got this album of songs he composed and someone is playing them on the guitar..its really good..but i'm not too familiar with it yet, so i'm getting random parts getting stuck in my head..at least it is good music, so i guess i can't complain.

I dig the stuff that Jason Becker and Marty Friedman did in Cacophony. At first I liked Yingway's playing early ala' "Black Star" but nowadays it just sounds like spahgetti in a blender. Too much, too fast, all the time. I much prefer Michael Schenker.Doesn't hurt that a Flying V picks up more chicks too!!

xgrafcorex said:
nah, its not malmsteen..i'm not sure who it is..i'll have to look it up. its an acoustic album..probably at least 20 songs all by paganini. would love to hear malmsteen lay some of it though. check out this video of jason becker playing a paganini song i'm learning (granted i might play the little i know at about half the speed of this guy) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8725540685439152718

Andres Sergovia used to do a ton of Paganini. Old dude with chops out the window! I believe he's dead now.

Anyway, I've got INXS "Don't Change" rattling around in my head. Mostly because it's a tune my band plays and I have to have it down by Friday!

today, it is "no it isn't" by +44

Which is an interesting song in that the lyrics have been apparently crowbarred into the verses, and it's not as catchy as Blink 182, but I like it a lot

DEFCON Creator said:
They don't play baseball, they don't wear sweaters, they're not good dancers, they don't play drums........

Rolly Polly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants with Oriental women......Yeeaahh

Back