• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What Song is Stuck in YOUR Head?

I am now listening to "I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt" and "Everything Sounds Like Coldplay" by a UK comedy genius called Mitch Benn. If any of you are P2P people, seek them out. V good.

If you're aware of who James Blunt is, of course.

Some of the benefits of not listening to popular music include not hearing the crap repeatedly and having no clue what "Coldplay" sounds like :)

Seriously, the only time I heard James Blunt was when DirecTV was pitching his PPV concert, and I wouldn't know a Coldplay song to prevent nuclear war.

Right now, I'm doing an arrangement for my band. Berlin -- The Metro.

I can't get it out of my skull even after listening to other stuff!

"Too fat polka" by Arthur Godfrey.....thanks to one of the clowns here at work this morning singing the chorus over and over and over again...

ALL TOGETHER NOW, BOYS!!:whistle:

"Oh I don't want her
You can have her
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me
Oh I don't want her
You can have her
She's too fat for me
She's too fat
She's too fat
She's too fat for me....":whistle:

Ever since I told Flex that his peppers looked yum this morning, I 've had the most vicious earworm of "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I got love in my tummy" in my head.

Pam said:
Ever since I told Flex that his peppers looked yum this morning, I 've had the most vicious earworm of "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I got love in my tummy" in my head.

Ya I get that one in my head too, but the Homer Simpson version. Also Chief Wiggum's version of Bob Marley's Jammin'

Have a Cigar from Pink Floyd
Two reasons:
1.) a new box of my favorite cigars that my wife brought back with her from NC
2.) just scored some Roger Waters tickets for a concert in July

:whistle:

Back