• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What Song is Stuck in YOUR Head?

song in my head

Ball of Twine, by Lightnin Hopkins
Have been listening to old blues all day today !!
Potawie, I'll get with you on the jerky thing, THANKS !!!:shocked:

"Shout at the devil" by Motley Crue. Wow.

I had all the Crue albums up to and including Dr Feelgood when I was in my teens. Too AGES to hunt down Too Fast For Love on vinyl and Shout At The Devil on casette.

And, with the exception of Helter Skelter, I found them both largely unlistenable. :)

how about this ? from my favorite band, who knows it ? kinda easy if you know the band
--------------------------------------------------------
strangers in the mud
these mutants, blood-meal for the plant that's plowed

they are waiting to take us into the severed garden

do you know how pale & wanton thrillful comes death on a strange hour unannounced, unplanned for

like a scaring over-friendly guest you've brought to bed

death makes angels of us all & gives us wings
where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws

no more money, no more fancy dress
this other kingdom seems by far the best
until its other jaw reveals incest & loose obedience to a vegtable law

I will not go
perfer a feast of friends
to the giant family
--------------------------------------
plus their remake of "albinoni's adagio in G minor" which is great IMO

chilliman....you sure that wasn't "Burning Down the House" by Talking Heads? As for myself, I got Muddy Waters "Champaigne & Reefer" about to explode the pea spinning in my head.

could be tex, or it could be one of these 'hot' songs:

Drop it like it's hot - Snoop dog
Here comes the Hotstepper (could be easily changed to 'the HotPepper!) - Ini Kamoze
Hot 'Lanta - The Allman Brothers Band
Hot Child In the city - Nick Gilder
Hot Dog - Led Zep / Limp Bizkit
Hot for teacher - VH
Hot in herre - Nelly
Hot smoke and sassafras - bubble puppy
Hot Stuff - Rolling Stones / Donna Summer
Hots on for nowhere - Led Zep (were they chileheads?)
Long Hot Summer - the Tom Robinson Band
She Was Hot - Rolling Stones (chileheads!)
The kid is hot tonight - Loverboy
you think you're hot stuff - Jean Knight

or what about these 'burning' tracks:

Burn - Usher / The Cure
Burn Away - Foo fighters
Burn one down - Ben Harper
We be burnin' - Sean Paul
What it is to burn - Finch
Hands of death (burn baby burn) - Rob zombie

chile songs anyone:

Hot chilli woman - Noiseworks

there are others but I'm done!

chilliman, actually I thought you were referencing the "Ring of Fire" Cash song as yesterday the media reported that a home owned by Johnny Cash caught fire and burnt to the ground. Not too many know about Bubble Puppy...one of my favorite all time tunes.."Hot Smoke and Sassafras" is on my ipod.
But as long as you are on the "hot" song topic......
They're Red Hot - Robert Johnson
Red Hot - Robert Gordon
Hotter than Hell - Kiss
Hot Rats - Frank Zappa
Burnin' for You - Blue Oyster Cult
Burn Down the Mission - Elton John

Anyone else?

Hey...one of my favorite all time groups(especially the early 80's stuff of theirs) is.......*drumroll*

The Red Hot Chili Peppers

:) :) I like The Red Hot Chili Peppers too, although I'm still having Woodstock99 flashbacks of Flea playing naked.:) And remember the 80's movie "Tough Guys"

ok I dont know if anyone of you were trying to guess, so I'll just say it, that was the "a feast of friends" by The Doors (well Jim Morrison album)

as for the songs with some form of - hot/heat/spice/etc.. could be endless, not worth my time to figure those out since it'd take some time going through them all, but I could come up with several.

red hot chili peppers are also a favorite for me, but then again I listen to a wide range of music, which some have said how could you listen to this & like that also.

Don't forget "Burn" by NIN from the Natural Born Killers soundtrack

And possibly "Freur Frei" by Rammstein. It does have the word "fire" in the title, after all...

for some reason this song is stuck in my head...its from the old he haw show.

WHERE OH WERE ARE YOU TONIGHT...WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE.......I SEARCHED THE WORLD OVER AND I THOUGHT I FOUND TRUE LOVE......YOU MEET ANOTHER AND PPPPFFFTTTT YOU WERE GONE!!

Back