• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

o.k. my wifes famous chicken fingers. Tenders are first shaken in flour mixed with garlic, pepper, salt, and a liberal amount of Patrick's Madballz pepper powder. Chicken is then dipped in egg batter, and rolled in seasoned bread crumbs. Fry on medium high.
zzz.jpg
zz.jpg

I wasn't going to post this, but since its so quiet, I made some grilled cheese burgers w/ bacon. The one on the left has biscgolf's Datil Apple Butter, the one on the right has my green chile sauce.

100_0073-1.jpg

100_0074-1.jpg

100_0075-1.jpg

You won't find this in your local diner....most common folk don't deserve something this good anyway ;)

Leftovereasy- rest of my shredded cornbeef from the deli, bacon from a previous breakfast, veggies from two nights ago dinner, red onion from a failed sauce attempt, the last odds and ends of my fresh peppers (billy boy douglah red, these short, thin, small mini cayenne looking peppers that I forgot their name) Tossed together with a half tablespoon of Brain Strain sauce and cooked into a hash using a little bit of olive oil. Then the over easy eggs. Topped off with cheddar cheese nuggets from a salad a few nights ago and a dash of basil and oregano.

It's a beautiful story isn't it....lol Was DAMN delicious!

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

eggs turned out just slightly over medium.....but still wonderful. Scovi, I think you would be proud.

nice im a big fan of leftover mix and match meals! :fireball:

diffrent subject i warmed up some cheap sirloin,vegetable soup from the can for lunch. added a nice amount of 7 pot barrackpore powder, i got from patrick. it took me a hour to eat it as i could only eat two or three spoons at a time. the heat in my throat and stomach was insane! it was almost too hot,almost. :flamethrower: :mouthonfire:

Quick for a week-night dinner: Chicken enchiladas suiza
ench.jpg

Bah on the pics - this was the only one worth posting.

Corn tortilllas filled with roasted chicken, a touch of pepperjack, and sauteed rocotos, red bell, and spinach. Topped with a mix of sour cream and tomatillo salsa.

You won't find this in your local diner....most common folk don't deserve something this good anyway ;)

Leftovereasy

IMG_0106.jpg

eggs turned out just slightly over medium.....but still wonderful. Scovi, I think you would be proud.

Damm straight 3/5. proud? more like jealous.... I want that... NOW! Sorry I missed this, but glad as hell I found it!
I'm with TB, no Tortillas?... Chips?.... I'd eat that paper plate like a taco with that grub... period....
Damn fine job, 3/5 sometimes, the BEST meals are leftovers. werd....

Quick for a week-night dinner: Chicken enchiladas suiza
ench.jpg

Bah on the pics - this was the only one worth posting.

Corn tortilllas filled with roasted chicken, a touch of pepperjack, and sauteed rocotos, red bell, and spinach. Topped with a mix of sour cream and tomatillo salsa.

Have mercy! That is not only TB approved but mrs. blues approved!!

Wow, how did I miss this? 3/5 I don't like eggs, but everything else there sounds and looks wonderful. And Geeme, that sauce looks like Heaven. I would so love to tear into that.

Baked chicken breast seasoned with Cavanders Greek Seasoning, garlic, and Barrackpore. Mashed garlic and rosemary redskin potatoes.
a7-1.jpg

I wouldn't call it a meal, but I made a pack of ramen noodle and tossed out the seasoning packet and just threw in some ground cayenne pepper and about two tablespoons of el yucatera. I'm starting to really like that stuff.
i do something similar... I make the ramen noodles with the flavor packet, then add some of my homemade kimchi chopped up, a dollop of toasted sesame oil, a teaspoon of Korean red pepper paste called gochu jang and a can of tuna or a cup of leftover chicken..

MMMMMMMM....god this page makes me want to eat until I pop....here's my pre-superbowl full size drummy's coated in smoked Scorpion and Bhut Jolokia powder, flour/corn mean and then egg wash. Tossed in a Franks red hot/Brain Strain wing sauce.

This is before the fryer, rubbed in superhot powders,garlic salt, pinch o celery salt,paprika,black pepper...yummm.
IMG_0405.jpg

Finished deliciousness
IMG_0407.jpg

Wing Sauce

1/2 cup Franks red hot
2Tbs Brain strain
1/2 stick butter
1Tbs honey
1Tbs Szechuan sauce

Back