What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.
 
Vegetable chilli and rice.

Just made the recipe up on the spot from the ingredients I had in my fridge/cupboard.

Served with ice cold lager, it was excellent.
 

imaguitargod

Inactive Members
Baked potato with apple wood smoked bacon, serranos, jalapenos, chedder cheese, and powdered peppers and butter.
 
This one is geared toward my desire to eat healthier, but it is still good, and its adaptable if you like.

Basically, I've made brown rice and black beans (or spanish rice and black beans) and set them aside, cooked some chicken chunks and onion strips marinated in fajita seasonings, and when the chicken is done added some habanero strips. I then mixed the rice & beans with the chicken mixture (about 5:1) and served on corn tortillas (corn is fat free, but flour ones are bigger and don't break apart as easily) with fat free cheese and a variety of hot sauces.

The best part is (if you are single and pack lunch a lot) is that it makes a lot of left overs.
 
i've been cooking for myself a lot less lately..but the last thing i made was some stir fry. strips of beef browned in sesame oil, then added to vegetables to be fried in a pan. carrots, snow peas, onion, diced jalapeno and habanero peppers with the seeds, pineapple, broccoli, peanuts, diced garlic, and bean sprouts. i also added a healthy dose of ground red pepper, black pepper, a little ground ginger, some brown sugar, soy sauce, and some "stir fry sauce" that isn't very hot on its own.

edit....it was delicious :D and spicy enough to be unappealling to my roommates!
 

imaguitargod

Inactive Members
xgrafcorex said:
spicy enough to be unappealling to my roommates!
Ah yes, my roommates don't potch my leftover meat anymore because of that....now if I can just get them to clean up and wash their dishes, unload the dishwasher, stop leaving the lights on, stop breaking stuff and start admiting who broke said stuff, then life would be good.....stupid f&*&ing roommates...sorry, started to rant there....
 
imaguitargod said:
...now if I can just get them to clean up and wash their dishes, unload the dishwasher, stop leaving the lights on, stop breaking stuff and start admiting who broke said stuff, then life would be good.....stupid f&*&ing roommates...sorry, started to rant there....

haha yea i hear you on that one! ...only we don't have a dishwasher. :( my other favorite is when one roommate is watching a show in their room...and another is watching the same thing in the living room...or someone goes out to make something in the kitchen real quick and flips on the tv...then goes back to their room but the tv is still going. nothing like coming home to see ghosts watching the tv! :D
 
Jeera chicken last night and it was good;)
Although it's not meant to be a hot curry I just couldn't help myself and threw in a couple of habs for good measure:onfire:

It's Curry farts all day today for my workmates to endure :P


Lee
 
I whipped up a pepper stir fry last night...
one pound of ground beef(extra lean), one large onion, 1 red and 1 green bell pepper, 10 Jalapenos, 5 chocolate habs, 10 serranos, 5 orange habs, 2 green habs, a pinch of extra virgin olive oil, and a small clove of garlic minced...and i topped it with some Cape Fear red savina sauce. It was excellent, and extremely hot....i loved it last night and i'm paying dearly for it today.
I'll probably make some more tonight!
 
Last weekend, Deep fried wingies with Franks, %100 Pain, Reverend Marvin's Hot Q sauce, Dave's Temporary Insanity, n some real VT maple syrup

Tuesday, reheated some frozen ABT's.

Yesterday, burritos made from smoked chuck roast, a can of Rotels, black beans, chipotles that a fried smoked, and some Screaming Hornet's.....cheddar jack cheese in there too. I made up a bunch of these and froze them. They're great, stuff em in your bag frozen, and reheat em for lunch...top with the hot sauce of the day from my stash in the office and Voila!
 
I wouldn't call it a meal, but I made a pack of ramen noodle and tossed out the seasoning packet and just threw in some ground cayenne pepper and about two tablespoons of el yucatera. I'm starting to really like that stuff.
 

imaguitargod

Inactive Members
Skydiver said:
two tablespoons of el yucatera. I'm starting to really like that stuff.
Ya, El Yucateco is awsome. I'm going to be making my dinner soon, which will consist of a burrito made out of 9% fat ground beef patties (Patty's my next door neighbor :) ...sorry, just beating you guys to the joke), El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Habanero hot sauce, brune lettuce (just picked from the garden), butterking lettuce (just picked from the garden), tomato paste, moooozzarella cheese, with 9 different kinds of powdered peppers all wrapped up in a flower burrito......and some beer to drink..... maybe I'll throw some of Marco's salsa on it....maybe I'll take some pictures....maybe....
 

imaguitargod

Inactive Members
imaguitargod said:
Ya, El Yucateco is awsome. I'm going to be making my dinner soon, which will consist of a burrito made out of 9% fat ground beef patties (Patty's my next door neighbor :) ...sorry, just beating you guys to the joke), El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Habanero hot sauce, brune lettuce (just picked from the garden), butterking lettuce (just picked from the garden), tomato paste, moooozzarella cheese, with 9 different kinds of powdered peppers all wrapped up in a flower burrito......and some beer to drink..... maybe I'll throw some of Marco's salsa on it....maybe I'll take some pictures....maybe....
I took some pictures that will be posted in the recipy thread in a little bit.
 
Top