where ??

I live in Zanesville Ohio,I love hot peppers and Im trying to find a place I can purchase some jolokia seeds to grow,anyone got any suggestions???

Welcome from west Texas!
You can find some now on EBAY, and after people harvest their plants this fall, you'll probably be able to get some here. (I'd be happy to share after my harvest).If you wanted to grow for this season, you should know that Bhut Jolokia seeds can easily take a month or 2 to germinate, and they are very slow growing, and can take 100-120 days to harvest after being transplanted outside.

Hey dude. I'm pritty close to you. There's a place out in Kirkland called Rock's Farm and Garden. The person to talk to is Kevin. They should have some plants for sale still. Tell him Jon Passow from The Hot Zone Online sent you.

By Jolokia seeds, I assume you mean bhuts or bihs? I'd look into buying live plants since its quite late to be starting seeds now

Yeah, I'd imagine the folks above are correct. At this time of year, I'd try and find some plants. (unless you're going indoor) Good luck. And welcome from San D.

:welcome:
imaguitargod said:
Hey dude. I'm pritty close to you. There's a place out in Kirkland called Rock's Farm and Garden. The person to talk to is Kevin. They should have some plants for sale still. Tell him Jon Passow from The Hot Zone Online sent you.
:mope:

thehotpepper.com said:
Well, I did a few pieces on his farm so that's where he knows me from. I did tell him about the forum here a few times...but it's kinda best that he didn't come here. He has a very limited grasp on technology, doesn't write in complete sentances AND USES ALL CAPS WHEN TYPING WHICH CAN BE QUITE ANNOYING. Dont' want another PMD situation on our hands.

the_pepper_zone.png

Welcome from WA state!

Back