contest Where's The Beef? Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP...are you referring to ME, or Hot STUFF? All I did was post the teaser. Rule #5-you didnt put a limit to pics on the teaser, but I can change it, if you'd like. Dont wanna dq myself. Had to go out of town to get the ingredients for the chutny. Whoops, let a little too much slip there. lol
I dont think I'll be able to cook it tomorrow. have WAY too much going on. Will have TONS of time Sunday.
TRUST me everyone, the finished product will NOT disappoint!

Kicking it off BIG TIME! Great start for these first posts. This is gonna be a good one!

Bacon-wrapped patties are always a good "thang"....(using TB slang) :)

We are definitely off to a great start for this Throwdown! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the entries.

Not to worry, maties, I received the package containing the chopping blades for the food processor today and ..................IT'S ON!!!

Great fun, can't wait to see what creative ideas come around out of the simple "burger" concept.

Good Luck to EVERYONE!

and Hot Pooper, as much as I hate to do it... +1 for the coin count!!!

Counted it 5 times, with 2 people, and came up with 6 different amounts! The time we came up with 143 coins, I knew it was time to call it a night! :BIGGRIN!:

Hot Popper no not you sorry!

hot stuff thanks for completing your entry.

Is that mole cooked, or more like a fresh salsa? I can't tell.

Nice entry!

143?! lmao!! Nope, counted, then double counted. 70 habanero's, 70 pennies, HEAD'S UP!! lol
My presentation will be almost, maybe even better! I just wanted to get a teaser so I could get my Proof of Life done with. Wont be able to do it on the final post.

Teaser pic

P9050593.jpg

Y'all gots no idea what the snailz is bringin'...oooh yeah.

143?! lmao!! Nope, counted, then double counted. 70 habanero's, 70 pennies, HEAD'S UP!! lol
My presentation will be almost, maybe even better! I just wanted to get a teaser so I could get my Proof of Life done with. Wont be able to do it on the final post.

Yep, HP....143! LOL :rofl: Glad you got a laugh~ ;)

Bring it snails! Texas... err Carolina style! Hell it's all Q!

:woohoo:

Snails... don't shoot me... but where da peppers? :D

Good to see some Kiwi cheese in there Gas, you've got good taste mate. (I'm a Kiwi :D ) Looking forward to seeing what you've got planned. Turkish bread, chorizo, egg and Japs...got some interesting flavours goin' on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back