contest Where's The Beef? Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I've been waiting for this throwdown to kick off :D

PIC_0020.jpg
Hate to look like a sheep following the crowd but, nice teaser!

Bambi Burger
openface.jpg

You killed bambi!! Looks like it tasted great though :D

Still think yer all gonna get yer arses kicked by the "old foggies" ;)

¥

Good to see some Kiwi cheese in there Gas, you've got good taste mate. (I'm a Kiwi :D ) Looking forward to seeing what you've got planned. Turkish bread, chorizo, egg and Japs...got some interesting flavours goin' on.
Yup, big fan of Mainland :D

Nothing special going on with mine, just something very basic. I'm probably one of the worst cooks out there so I gotta keep things simple! :lol:

BTW, keen to see what you got going on there.... now that looks interesting!

wicked wont be the only soflo vet to use gator. Looks good. You're grilling yours, I gather.
Mine will be a totally different approach to the other other white meat.
In order to truly root for my Gators, I need to become one with them. I will eat my burger and smear the juices all over my face and then run throughout my village in a loincloth shouting "DOWN WITH GEEME!!!!"

just wait till monday when I have time to cookjust waitill give you a hint"holiday" burger

You're too easy. I smell turkey.

wicked wont be the only soflo vet to use gator. Looks good. You're grilling yours, I gather. Mine will be a totally different approach to the other other white meat. In order to truly root for my Gators, I need to become one with them. I will eat my burger and smear the juices all over my face and then run throughout my village in a loincloth shouting "DOWN WITH GEEME!!!!"

SoFloPosse...The Kings of Keystone!

ill give you a hint

"holiday" burger

**NEWS FLASH**--North Pole-SANTA CLAUS IS MISSING: Sources say that Father Christmas (Kris Kringle) has gone missing. Detectives say there are signs of a struggle and they are treating the Claus residence as a crime scene. Rudolph as been detained for questioning, but police will only label him as a "reindeer of interest". Please stay tuned to this site for further updates.

Uh uh uh....and another one bites the dust! And another one bites, and another one bites....another one bites the dust!

Uh uh uh....and another one bites the dust! And another one bites, and another one bites....another one bites the dust!

HotPooper, if this weren't the actual thread, you would get The Corrector!

"Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust"

HotPooper, if this weren't the actual thread, you would get The Corrector!

"Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust"
.....HEY! Gonna getchya too! Another one bites the dust. Great teaser pics so far. Can't wait to see some of the other entries. We'll see if I decide to throwdown.

In THAT case, you know this contest is over Monday, right? This isnt a contest for NEXT month!!
Ok, 'nuff trash talkin'! Wrong thread anyways!

I dont think he has much confidence in his dish. Maybe wants to wait to see if he has to "top" everyone else. I have SUPREME confidence in MY dish. THAT'S why I went first...will finish tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back