vendor whitehotpeppers

I currently have ordered seeds from 3 different American sellers. The seeds from 2 of the sellers have been shipped more than 2 weeks ago and still haven't arrived (overseas to Belgium). Seeds from WHP arrived in just a week time! I wish I ordered more from them...

MarcV said:
I currently have ordered seeds from 3 different American sellers. The seeds from 2 of the sellers have been shipped more than 2 weeks ago and still haven't arrived (overseas to Belgium). Seeds from WHP arrived in just a week time! I wish I ordered more from them...
Thank you Marc for your business.  But don't necessarily hold shipping times against a vendor no matter their location.  It's one thing if they don't ship for weeks after you order, but shipping times international can be all over the place.  I have had customers both international and domestic use this same statement against me.  One time a customer in the US said he ordered from 3 vendors on the same day and the other 2 got there in a few days and mine was over a week and there was no excuse for it.  Well, it does happen, and more often that one might think.   Once we drop it at the post office it is out of our hands.   This is one example why within the US I have went to tracking only shipping.  Most of the pepper dedicated seed vendors are smaller operations with no special shipping agreements with the post office or other shipping companies.   Typically Europe and even more specifically northern Europe is one of the fastest places I send to internationally.  But even then in particular this time of year it can be 5 days or even sometimes 5 weeks or more.  Normally it is 5 to 10 days most of the time though.  Have patience with your other orders, they are most likely in route and just got on the unlucky slow path.  I just wanted to chime in on this one for everyone out there that sends seeds through the mail.   Maybe its less than 10 or 20 percent but the slowdowns do happen and they can seem extreme at times, but most of the time they do arrive.

Anyway, once again Marc,  thank you for the business and I hope everything grows great for you.

Justin @ https://www.whitehotpeppers.com

Thanks Justin! You are probably right about the shipping times :) and to test this I just ordered several more bonnet seeds from you ;)

Walchit said:
Placed an order the other day not only did he give me and 19 other people a 15 dollar discount code for his site, but when I placed my order it shipped within a couple hours. Actually, I should go check my mail.
Forgot to post back, my seeds came, even with a 15 dollar discount I still got free seeds. Thanks Justin! Can't wait to try some of these out.

20181207_160910.jpg

jcw10tc said:
Thank you Marc for your business.  But don't necessarily hold shipping times against a vendor no matter their location.  It's one thing if they don't ship for weeks after you order, but shipping times international can be all over the place.  I have had customers both international and domestic use this same statement against me.  One time a customer in the US said he ordered from 3 vendors on the same day and the other 2 got there in a few days and mine was over a week and there was no excuse for it.  Well, it does happen, and more often that one might think.   Once we drop it at the post office it is out of our hands.   This is one example why within the US I have went to tracking only shipping.  Most of the pepper dedicated seed vendors are smaller operations with no special shipping agreements with the post office or other shipping companies.   Typically Europe and even more specifically northern Europe is one of the fastest places I send to internationally.  But even then in particular this time of year it can be 5 days or even sometimes 5 weeks or more.  Normally it is 5 to 10 days most of the time though.  Have patience with your other orders, they are most likely in route and just got on the unlucky slow path.  I just wanted to chime in on this one for everyone out there that sends seeds through the mail.   Maybe its less than 10 or 20 percent but the slowdowns do happen and they can seem extreme at times, but most of the time they do arrive.

Anyway, once again Marc,  thank you for the business and I hope everything grows great for you.

Justin @ https://www.whitehotpeppers.com

CLASS post

But it is totally true..different paths do happen as well as customs taking a liking (or dislike) to packages and open/inspect the parcel which can take up a good chunk of time as well.

I just wanted to say thank you. I ordered 12 varieties to open up my horizons and introduce some variety next season. Not only was the selection of varieties excellent - but the package was shipped fast, arrived quite quickly thanks to being from a neighborly state, and a total of 22 varieties arrived. More seeds than advertised in most packs - this is first class and far more than I expected. So far the experience has been great, and from what others have posted, I look forward to seeing further excellence from WHP's seeds this season. Thanks a million!

I placed an order with Justin on the morning of the 15th, around 9 AM, PST.  They arrived today.  Very speedy service.

And while I over ordered, everything sounds so interesting, he threw in so many extras.  I really only hoped for the Saragas seeds, but just wow!

I'm not sure where I'll be growing them all.

Thank you Justin.

MarcV said:
Thanks Justin! You are probably right about the shipping times :) and to test this I just ordered several more bonnet seeds from you ;)

Whitehotpeppers has convinced me. The second order arrived today, 10 days between ordering and arrival overseas to Belgium! ;)
The other orders from different vendors that I mentioned before, ordered 20 and 27 days ago, still have not arrived. I guess they must have gotten lost...

Repeat customer here. Just got my second order. I'm a happy camper.
Like other posters, I got it in 3 days free shipping and extra seeds included.
Also, I would say WHP offers a selection of seeds with good variety and quality.

rghm1u20 said:
Ordered on Oct.,29, evening (my local time), got an email about 24 hours later that the seeds were shipped. Now waiting... I hope will arrive safe, will be probably the base of my next year grow.

Happy day!

Very disappointing, no seeds sent on October arrived so far. I have contacted Justin somewhere on beginning of December and told him, and he was more than kind to send me again the seeds. And these seeds, stamped on US in 6th December, arrived today! Woohoo! And guess what? Justin sent also some freebies! Many thanks, Justin!

Just received my order from whitehotpeppers.com!!!

Seeds were sent out the same day. (Within hours.)

I emailed about germination and an entire list of germ rates, seed ages, and various other tips was given.  Just all around great customer service as stated by everyone.  Extremely genuine and human.

Ordered 11 varieties and received 18 varieties in total which is insane even for freebies.

Seed quality from eye test alone seems above average.  Color, size, uniformity, etc. are all up to par.

Seed amount purchased was 10 and as you would figure by now the lowest i received in any pack was 11.. Some numbers were as high as 30 seeds in a pack! Which I'm assuming is because of its slightly older age as stated by the vendor. (Standard Bhut Jolokia)

Handwritten thank you note tops it off and leaves my wife not so mad at the money spent on seeds.  :P     

The only scare i had is that text alerts were sent from the same number that pepperjoes.com used.   Especially considering i was "advised" to use WHP in lieu of pepperjoes.com.  I hope that the companies aren't selling the same seed stock to me two different ways, though i am almost certain its not the case.

More likely is that both vendors are using the same text confirmation software or company and my heart dropped for no reason.  Not trying to cause any drama because my experience was superior.  Just being 100% forthcoming on my experience.

Honestly dont know if ill use any other vendors after my experience with WHP.  Class act!!

Now just to put some water on these little guys!!!

Kennylay said:

The only scare i had is that text alerts were sent from the same number that pepperjoes.com used.   Especially considering i was "advised" to use WHP in lieu of pepperjoes.com.  I hope that the companies aren't selling the same seed stock to me two different ways, though i am almost certain its not the case.

More likely is that both vendors are using the same text confirmation software or company and my heart dropped for no reason.  Not trying to cause any drama because my experience was superior.  Just being 100% forthcoming on my experience.

Honestly dont know if ill use any other vendors after my experience with WHP.  Class act!!

Now just to put some water on these little guys!!!

I know Justin personally, he lives about 30 minutes away. There's no link to pepperjoes. 

I have roughly 3,500 of his seeds planted right now in my grow room.

ylbSYqT.jpg

65zDL3X.jpg

We grew his seed stock out at my farm last year, over, 1500 plants last year in my certified organic grow were from his seeds;

w8sYLg5.jpg

bj6CE7O.jpg

6wLFGyx.jpg

Back