• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Who can grow the biggest or best Peter pepper

rainbowberry said:
Here are my longest ones so far and bless them trying to point skyward, the others look more like balls. Every pod is a completely different shape, great fun to grow(thank you AJ).

20082008330.jpg
20082008333.jpg

that second picture what the hell..:shocked:

rainbowberry said:
Here are my longest ones so far and bless them trying to point skyward, the others look more like balls. Every pod is a completely different shape, great fun to grow(thank you AJ).

Wow....you must really give them a lot of love and attention for them to be pointing up like that, huh?

Do you talk dirty to 'em as well?

***shaking head****

here we go again...this is going to be good....

Sickmont said:
Wow....you must really give them a lot of love and attention for them to be pointing up like that, huh?

Do you talk dirty to 'em as well?

No, I just moved them out of my bedroom to somewhere even warmer. They did grow well inside by my bed though. I don't talk to them, there's no need for talking.

The Peter Pepper Wars...

Long Ago in a bedroom far far away..there was a lone peter pepper plant..His mistress had taught him all the skills a with peni-saber he would need..all he had to do now was use his mighty..weapon...

7.gif

Part 2 to get longer...

rainbowberry said:
No, I just moved them out of my bedroom to somewhere even warmer. They did grow well inside by my bed though. I don't talk to them, there's no need for talking.

*raised eyebrow*

Can't stand it....

so you raised my peter pepper seeds in your bedroom huh...

Looks like Rainbowberry is in the lead for biggest Peter:lol:
We sure need to find some "country girl" seeds for next season.

AlabamaJack said:
Can't stand it....

so you raised my peter pepper seeds in your bedroom huh...

Yep, I did AJ, it's where the sunshine is and the hottest place in the house.

POTAWIE said:
Looks like Rainbowberry is in the lead for biggest Peter:lol:
Hey Potawie, don't worry, size dosen't matter ;)

rainbowberry said:
Yep, I did AJ, it's where the sunshine is and the hottest place in the house.

hmmmmm...that's just because that's was the room where you were...any room in the house would be hot when you were in it... :lol:

yup, it would like a sauna in there...

This thread is actually quite disturbing, but what the heck. :)
RB seems to really play along with ya guys, or is it the other way around? :lol:

Omri said:
This thread is actually quite disturbing, but what the heck. :)
RB seems to really play along with ya guys, or is it the other way around? :lol:

The Lady was in control right from the start..it makes us feel better about our peters :D:cheers:

Back