• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Who here wears shoes

moyboy said:
The last time I told someone my work was classified, I was talking to a girl, I was drunk and It didn't go as well as I had planned it in my head.....:lol::P
lol it's not really a job, just the service thing. we all have are specialized jobs and we do our thing.

EDIT:
Thanks TX, I'm proud of them shoes. they're a symbol of me being pushed around by the government. :lol:

glove-shoes.jpg

chicagofire said:
No sandels with sox for the men on this forum, I forbid it. That is all.
Poor IGGY.

Those boots of Omri's look like my old Blundstones..bet the AU folks will pick up on that too... ;)

I've had them for oh...about 17 yrs now. Wore most of the tread clean off 'em but the rest is still in good shape.

Gotta nice pair of newer-style Dr Martens boots, two pairs of Doc's shoes, and about a zillion pairs of misc other shoes & joggers, sandals, and teh almighty Converse All-Stars. :D

Yeah, I'm worse than a woman about collecting clothes and stuff...I bet I have 7 leather jackets too... :lol:

I usually wear heels or knee high boots, I do have two pairs of trainers though (I love my Adidas ones, better than my Nike ones) and a few pairs of flats (ballet type things). No combat boots though.

rainbowberry said:
I usually wear heels or knee high boots, I do have two pairs of trainers though (I love my Adidas ones, better than my Nike ones) and a few pairs of flats (ballet type things). No combat boots though.

You know I kind of launched this thread as a joke knowing full well that we all wear shoes, but now all this talk of knee high boots and ballarina shoes is getting me all worked up.

boutros said:
I've seen people sport the sock/flop here in the winter. Pretty bad.

We get that all year round here. It tends to worn mostly(and rather disturbingly) by rough looking older drunk women

Back