• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Who made the Best Burger(s) of THP 2017?

Vote!

• Veggie - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64684-begin-the-dual-burger-duel/page-32#entry1464066]Oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gator - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64684-begin-the-dual-burger-duel/page-32#entry1464080]Stu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Every year we do a big burger TD, this one was DOUBLY BIG as each contestant made a double burger or two singles. In case you missed it, well, just click on the links in the poll, these are the winners of each listed category, but now it's time to vote for the best/your favorite of the winners. Who has the best burger overall?

48 hr poll!

I went into this not wanting to vote for D3 because I didn't figure he could perform to his best past performances. GM put up a valient effort with his burger and I was close to pulling the trigger.

However, D3 truly is the Burger King. The flavors and appearance he put on those burgers really made me want to eat them. I can't imagine if I had to pick between the 2 he made.

D3 proved his was not a one hit wonder. And this time against Booma. Nuf said, but I wanted tuna and those flavors mimic my fave sushi roll so was easy for me. :) Hops nailed the flavors, and temp of center. 

I made a killer burger.

D3 made two killer burgers.

It was easy, and I've said it before - D3's the burger champ right now.

The fact that Booma makes burgers 10 minutes that most of the rest of use take the better part of the weekend to make is irrelevant in the context of TD's, but everything IRL ...

I have to give a little love to GIP ... nailed the cheese on the lucy's ... that's probably the hardest trick displayed.

tctenten said:
I think I am down to two burgers. Gips and Grants. I just tried looking at Grant's write up..:shocked:...what is that? I kinda like GIP's fastball down the middle style. I will need to look again to decide. D3's burger, a masterpiece, is just too busy for me.
Trump theme!

tctenten said:
I think I am down to two burgers. Gips and Grants. I just tried looking at Grant's write up.. :shocked:...what is that? I kinda like GIP's fastball down the middle style. I will need to look again to decide. D3's burger, a masterpiece, is just too busy for me.

but but those flavors! fried mushrooms and cucumber dill aioli with boursin cheese....mmmmmmm lol. 
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back