seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

Package arrived yesterday. Didn't get home till late so have it in hand and planning on looking thru it for lunch. Mpicante I'll have it shipped out first thing tommorrow. Seeing as we are both in Los Angeles. You should have it by Thursday. I'll post back with tracking number once it's shipped. Thanks THP and thanks CAPCOM for starting this.

Hey how long is your lunch?must be a whole bunch of seeds in there.Good luck and patiently waiting for the Train to roll in.....

Wow. This thing is full. Scored the last of the powder pack.purple bhut and madballz. Sounds tasty. Hope it's okay to take it. Interesting peppers to many to search in my one hour lunch. Just thought I'd get a start. And finish up at home. Might just leave early to finish going thru and these bags.

A lot of good seeds in here. Took less than I added my season is pretty much complete now minus that purple bhut Jolokia that didn't germ. If anyone has two seeds to spare. Please send me a pm. Be on the look out Florisa coming your way.

Tracking number
www.usps.com

CAPCOM said:
Scheduled for Friday the 13th.

Where is LA county from Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is located in Los Angeles County.I'm in the San Gabriel Valley.La Puente to precise and bucdout57 is somewhere in Westside,something like 20-25 miles away.

mpicante said:
Los Angeles is located in Los Angeles County.I'm in the San Gabriel Valley.La Puente to precise and bucdout57 is somewhere in Westside,something like 20-25 miles away.
I'm kind of obsessive about geography and getting a sense of place, so I quickly creeped on your town. The Donut Hole & the Star Theater are impressive buildings. :)

coachspencerxc said:
I'm kind of obsessive about geography and getting a sense of place, so I quickly creeped on your town. The Donut Hole & the Star Theater are impressive buildings. :)
Yeah, and I have literally creeped into your town.

Lived in Rock Hill and worked in Charlotte just south of the Carowinds.

I grew up here, moved away for college & stayed gone for 15 years & moved back. I live maybe 8 miles from Carowinds. Small world. Someone else on here just asked if I ever ate at a restaurant on South Blvd.

coachspencerxc said:
funny lived here my whole life and never heard of both of these places. I'm thinking the donut hole I s Randy's donuts off the 405. Big huge donut on top. But still confused about the star theater. Not sure what that is.

bucdout57 said:
funny lived here my whole life and never heard of both of these places. I'm thinking the donut hole I s Randy's donuts off the 405. Big huge donut on top. But still confused about the star theater. Not sure what that is.
what? Wikipedia showed me a building shaped like a chocolate donut & the theater being a long arched building. Sorry for hijacking.

coachspencerxc said:
what? Wikipedia showed me a building shaped like a chocolate donut & the theater being a long arched building. Sorry for hijacking.
Hey pretty cool.The donut hole,huge donut (chocolate) open 24 hours you can drive thru or walk up.If you drive thru you drive thru the donut hole!the star theatre is closed.Has been for a while now.

That was super quick.The TRAIN arrived today with a ton of seeds.Don't know where to start.I'll sift through the mountain of seeds and add some more and hopefully be able to go through it all tonight and ship tomorrow.Wicked Mike get ready it is getting ready to hit the tracks and is heading your way!!!!!

mpicante said:
That was super quick.The TRAIN arrived today with a ton of seeds.Don't know where to start.I'll sift through the mountain of seeds and add some more and hopefully be able to go through it all tonight and ship tomorrow.Wicked Mike get ready it is getting ready to hit the tracks and is heading your way!!!!!
SILVER STREAK>>>>>>>

The SILVER STREAK has departed California destination Miami,Florida.

expected delivery date Tuesday 2/17/15.tracking # 9114 9999 4423 8484 0959 47

This bad boy is heavy.Mike you're gonna need a wheel barrel to lug this one to and fro.

Want to give a big THANKS to CAPCOM for Launching the SILVER STREAK!JUST AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF VARIETIES WITHIN.A huge thanks goes out to everyone involved and those that contributed to the cargo....simply amazing.

Tomorrow I have a Single seed to plant.One LARGE ORANGE THAI seed.The GROWDOWN begins!!!!Thanks to Romy6,prodigal son and wayright for organizing this extravaganza.

mpicante said:
The SILVER STREAK has departed California destination Miami,Florida.

expected delivery date Tuesday 2/17/15.tracking # 9114 9999 4423 8484 0959 47

This bad boy is heavy.Mike you're gonna need a wheel barrel to lug this one to and fro.

Want to give a big THANKS to CAPCOM for Launching the SILVER STREAK!JUST AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF VARIETIES WITHIN.A huge thanks goes out to everyone involved and those that contributed to the cargo....simply amazing.

Tomorrow I have a Single seed to plant.One LARGE ORANGE THAI seed.The GROWDOWN begins!!!!Thanks to Romy6,prodigal son and wayright for organizing this extravaganza.
I only accept a little credit, in that I made a decision to start one. Everyone from JBLO with his early contribution on down the track that participated and or contributed made this thing the success it is. My hats off to you, you made it truly amazing!

Back