seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

I did receive the "package" early this afternoon.
I have spent the rest of the afternoon and evening going through the VAST ARRAY of seeds.
I am so thankful for GOOGLE.

I will do my best to get the train back on the track tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks to CAPCON for starting this train.
Thanks to all the other who have contributed with a special thanks going out to Sandra

coachspencerxc said:
I've followed you chronicles of the Xalapa & am looking forward to it. Hopefully still there when I get it in a few stops. Thanks!
There should be, I put in well over 100 seeds so the everyone on the train would have an opportunity to grow these.

CAPCOM said:
As of Tuesday we will be approximately to the half way point of this train. In the interest of making a conducting a 2nd successful train. I am opening the sign up now. Same rules apply as stated on the OP and any subsequent updates.

Two late comers for the first train have the 1st two slots if still interested.

Thanks!

I'll jump on again. Just put me somewhere near the middle or end once the list is finalized, anything I might take will be for 2016 grow anyway so no need for me to be near the front. Thanks

Scorched said:
I'll jump on again. Just put me somewhere near the middle or end once the list is finalized, anything I might take will be for 2016 grow anyway so no need for me to be near the front. Thanks
k Tony, good to have ya

I just got 45 flat rate bubble envelopes today, could keep this thing rolling down the tracks for a little bit longer now.

The train has arrived safely.  I've only had time to peek in the bag, but it looks to be quite an impressive collection of seeds!  I'll work my way through it this weekend and have it back on the tracks on Monday.

jblo said:
The train has arrived safely.  I've only had time to peek in the bag, but it looks to be quite an impressive collection of seeds!  I'll work my way through it this weekend and have it back on the tracks on Monday.
sounds like a plan, have fun.

Back