seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

I'd love to get in on round two, if it's cool. Somewhere near the end would probably make more sense, since I'm second to last this round, but Im flexible.

Seed train is on its way back to Capcom.  USPS 9114 9999 4431 3359 3735 18 Anticipated arrival Thur 1/29.

It has arrived!!
It has to be 5x bigger than when it left and **** **** is there a variety in there now. And its gargantuan. "I always wanted to use that word in a sentence". and there are even stowaways in there.
OK, looks like I cant spend any time on here tonight. gotta get to work.

CAPCOM said:
It has arrived!!
It has to be 5x bigger than when it left and **** **** is there a variety in there now. And its gargantuan. "I always wanted to use that word in a sentence". and there are even stowaways in there.
OK, looks like I cant spend any time on here tonight. gotta get to work.
Thank you for opening this up to non-wild seeds. It was amazing when I got it near the beginning, I almost want to get it again, just to see what happened with it and how it grew.

I'm salivating here just waiting for the train to arrive back in Cali. I'm currently working to get my seeds for exchange. I think I'm good on super hots for this season. WELL actually still looking for a few that I attempted yo germinate but didn't actually come to be. I'll start the thread and see if anyone has them for trade.But currently looking for milder ones to feed the kids and wifey. They don't like the heat but my girls love the gardening part and I love the time with them doing it. Trying to find something nice for them to actually eat. With little or no heat.those red sweet banana pepper and California wonder and mini chocolate bell sure sound nice right now. Thanks again CAPCOM for starting this.and thanks to all the wonderful member assisting to make this so enjoyable. The time spent with the kids on this project is freaking priceless. Thanks again to all that have contributed. Sure wish I knew how to post the emojis to express my feeling. Thanks again guys and gals.

Your not going to believe this thing when you see it. If the second round is anything like this one the envelope is going to seem like a FULLY inflated football.

Orekoc said:
Thank you for opening this up to non-wild seeds. It was amazing when I got it near the beginning, I almost want to get it again, just to see what happened with it and how it grew.
more than welcome.

bucdout57 said:
I'm salivating here just waiting for the train to arrive back in Cali. I'm currently working to get my seeds for exchange. I think I'm good on super hots for this season. WELL actually still looking for a few that I attempted yo germinate but didn't actually come to be. I'll start the thread and see if anyone has them for trade.But currently looking for milder ones to feed the kids and wifey. They don't like the heat but my girls love the gardening part and I love the time with them doing it. Trying to find something nice for them to actually eat. With little or no heat.those red sweet banana pepper and California wonder and mini chocolate bell sure sound nice right now. Thanks again CAPCOM for starting this.and thanks to all the wonderful member assisting to make this so enjoyable. The time spent with the kids on this project is freaking priceless. Thanks again to all that have contributed. Sure wish I knew how to post the emojis to express my feeling. Thanks again guys and gals.

I think I put in, what I call Fingerling Pepper seed; red, yellow, orange although I doubt that the colors are stable. They are a small sweet pepper with few seeds. If there are still any of those left, you might consider them. I think I put 200 seeds of each color in. If not, PM me and I'll send you some.

Sounds like a fun train to ride. I would of loved to get in on this but can't afford the postage right now.  :violin:  Maybe my lame arse will get in on the next one. 

Free Bump 

Orekoc said:

I think I put in, what I call Fingerling Pepper seed; red, yellow, orange although I doubt that the colors are stable. They are a small sweet pepper with few seeds. If there are still any of those left, you might consider them. I think I put 200 seeds of each color in. If not, PM me and I'll send you some.

Must of been the other train. or they're all gone already. Sounds like a good pepper, I would have snagged. not everyone here likes heat, so I have to grow sweet also.

Train is all back in the shipper. should go out in the morning. Tracking # is 9505 5110 2318 5031 4143 49 edited 1/31/15 11:50AM

CAPCOM said:
Must of been the other train. or they're all gone already. Sounds like a good pepper, I would have snagged. not everyone here likes heat, so I have to grow sweet also.

Train is all back in the shipper. should go out in the morning. Tracking # is 9114 9999 4431 3499 0500 10 
I'll send some with the other seeds I promised you.

The train has left and is on its way the HillBilly Jeff.

Tracking # is 9505 5110 2318 5031 4143 49

At the conclusion of round 1, I will amend my seed list and make additions if any and get the train back in service ASARP.
Most seeds acquired from round 2 is assumed to be for 2016  but there is still time to get a fast maturing plant in the ground for this season. I will also conclude sign up shortly after I get it and condense the active rider list.

Round #3 Signup should be around Sept 1. This will allow for a good 2 and maybe 3 rounds well prior to the 2016 start. We have a fantastic train from what I saw (Thanks to all who participated) and a selection rivaled by none. 2016 will see more wilds introduced as will be evident by my GLOG whenever I decide what I am growing. That decision is now compounded with indecisiveness.

Got it tonight. Whew! ...and I thought I knew something about peppers. Will be up late tonight researching & making careful selections. Have my additions ready. Very few repeats on this train. I'll get it back out tomorrow & will post tracking #.

Sent the package out today. tracking number: 9505500026215037000312. This thing has tons of varieties in it. I mean tons. If I had to guess I would say over 300. I have about 300 varieties in my collection and it seems like I only had about 100 of the ones in there. Lots of things I've never even heard of. Fiogga was killin' me with really obscure varieties. I loved checking out the museum... things like "Smuggled out of Africa on a girl's butt" Pepper. I took 4 seeds of a quite a few things & added several packs. There were some varieties with just a couple of seeds (I left all of those) and others with literally 500 seeds in the pack. Almost no duplicated varieties. Not a lot of superhots or crosses, but some. A lot of rare scotch bonnet/hab types. Good good stuff.

coachspencerxc said:
Sent the package out today. tracking number: 9505500026215037000312. This thing has tons of varieties in it. I mean tons. If I had to guess I would say over 300. I have about 300 varieties in my collection and it seems like I only had about 100 of the ones in there. Lots of things I've never even heard of. Fiogga was killin' me with really obscure varieties. I loved checking out the museum... things like "Smuggled out of Africa on a girl's butt" Pepper. I took 4 seeds of a quite a few things & added several packs. There were some varieties with just a couple of seeds (I left all of those) and others with literally 500 seeds in the pack. Almost no duplicated varieties. Not a lot of superhots or crosses, but some. A lot of rare scotch bonnet/hab types. Good good stuff.
I also got a couple of those. I will simply tag them 'Girls butt' I am sure I will get questions about them.

CAPCOM said:
I also got a couple of those. I will simply tag them 'Girls butt' I am sure I will get questions about them.
Sounds interesting. I'll make sure to get a few of these. I'm excited can't wait to get this and get it back out to Florisa first thing. I'll post back when it arrives.

mpicante said:
I can hear it rollin' our way.....the weather is nice out here right now.
Sure is actually moved several of my bigger seedling in 1 gallon pots outside yesterday. I'll see if that help them. Coming your way soon. Florisa.

Back