seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

Thought I would edit and advance this to a more present spot in the thread.

1.Dulac
3.bucdout57
4.AaronTT
5.mpicante
6.Babysas
7.CAPCOM
9.coachspencerxc
10.jcw10tc
11.JJJessee
12.FGPepperguy
13.scorched
14.WickedMike
15.Scuba_Steve
16. Joe Fish
Back to the station

FGpepperguy said:
I'd like to ride again. Spot does not matter
Check, Done

THE BEAGLE HAS LANDED.

Great thing about my job: not only do I not have to wait until the end of the work day to go through it, I'd be remiss in my duties if I didn't sit at my desk and check it out immediately.

I can't wait to get to work.

Wicked Mike said:
That's the beauty of it: acquiring new germplasm is in the job description. I'm going to get a LOT of work done today.
Then what you just said is a colossal understatement.

Pepperguy, my computer has bitten the dust and I'm not able to access my mailing list; tried to PMS ya but your mailbox is full. When you get the chance, PM me your address?

He hasn't been online since the 10th. And I see no indication he will in the next 14 days either

I move that we end round one, bring it in and get round 2 up that much sooner. But, I like democracy, so everyone on round 2 levy a vote. Wait or restart.

It is the responsibility of everyone riding to not allow this to happen.Everyone else has been waiting impatiently for the train come their turn.

If he shows up later we may try to squeeze him in.

CAPCOM said:
He hasn't been online since the 10th. And I see no indication he will in the next 14 days either

I move that we end round one, bring it in and get round 2 up that much sooner. But, I like democracy, so everyone on round 2 levy a vote. Wait or restart.

It is the responsibility of everyone riding to not allow this to happen.Everyone else has been waiting impatiently for the train come their turn.

If he shows up later we may try to squeeze him in.
I think a two week hiatus & no address warrants it getting sent back for round 2. ...more than fair adding him later in round 2 in my opinion.

Wicked Mike is in Miami.
Mike, Lets give everyone a chance to chime in, say by 20:00 EST or however late tonight doesn't put you at an inconvenience, and go with that consensus.

My blatantly selfish  :D  vote is to move Pepperdude to the next round.  If the box is ready to go, there's no point in wasting umpteen person-days hoping he'll magically show up.

Just sent it your way, Jeff. Tracking # is 9505511053515055450244. They said it should be there by Friday.

I'm sure everyone has had the experience of finding an errant seed or two and thinking, "hmm, I wonder what that is?" The bag labelled "Wicked Mike's Mystery Mix" contains those seeds, which could be literally anything from my collection.

I also included a few nonpepper seeds as well. For anyone growing tomatoes, Paul Robeson is the best tomato I've ever eaten. If I were only going to grow one plant, that would be it.

Wicked Mike said:
Just sent it your way, Jeff. Tracking # is 9505511053515055450244. They said it should be there by Friday.

I'm sure everyone has had the experience of finding an errant seed or two and thinking, "hmm, I wonder what that is?" The bag labelled "Wicked Mike's Mystery Mix" contains those seeds, which could be literally anything from my collection.

I also included a few nonpepper seeds as well. For anyone growing tomatoes, Paul Robeson is the best tomato I've ever eaten. If I were only going to grow one plant, that would be it.
I've got a couple of Paul Robesons that are a week old & recently started a Mystery bag of seeds I've dropped. 

Back