seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

Scorched said:
Just finished getting my donations together. Have 32 varieties to put in once it gets to me. Some of the rarer seeds I only have a few of so they might only supply 2 or 3 members. I might be able to get this back out the same day if all goes as planned.
What's rare?

CAPCOM said:
What's rare?

Hmmm maybe I should change that. Nothing like rare wilds. I didn't find a whole lot of info on them so they're rare to me but maybe not others? Anyway I only have a very few myself but figured I'd put in half of what I had in case anyone was interested in any of them. Hell it's Christmas so why not. There might only be 15 or so of each. I was lucky to get all of these from Chris Phillips (except the Bhutlahs), awesome guy. These are the varieties I only had a few of to share.

Bengal Naga Peach- looks like Buckeye is carrying this one now
Sugar Rush Cream - Baccatum, new color Chris discovered in his garden
Bih Caramel
Pimenta de Neyde x Douglah F2
Tepin x Lemon Drop F2 or F3
CGN21500 x Barrackpore
Chocolate Bhutlah and Red Bhutlah (Steven's but off pheno)

I enclosed quite a few of #110 MUTT/Naga Viper so everyone should be able to get at least a few. These were supposed to be Naga Viper from Pepper Joe, but turned out to be something else. See pic below. They are super hot class peppers with a rather nice flavor. Worth an extra pot to grow out.

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/41830-naga-viper/       Post #10

Capcom, since you put this together let me know if there's anything in particular on my trade list you might be interested in and I'll put em in a sealed envelope in the train with your name on it. Just figured I'd make the offer since you're running this. With all the varieties you've already put in you probably have everything I have or that you need/want but if not just shoot me a PM or post here.

Wicked Mike said:
Dave (pepperguy) is newish, but a really good guy. Great spot for the train to land last.

Look out Dave, got some seeds comin' atcha.  ;)

Smart. It'll cost more in gas than it would to ship it, but a chance to talk shop with a fellow THPer is worth it. I'm taking the newbie seed train up to BigB tomorrow for the same reasons.
Yeah, it would cost more, but I do have another reason for making the trip, my dad is buried in a cemetery in Forest Grove and I haven't been there in awhile.

Scorched said:
Capcom, since you put this together let me know if there's anything in particular on my trade list you might be interested in and I'll put em in a sealed envelope in the train with your name on it. Just figured I'd make the offer since you're running this. With all the varieties you've already put in you probably have everything I have or that you need/want but if not just shoot me a PM or post here.
Thank you for such a nice offer. I will indeed, consider it.

Looks like pshngo should receive it today. Looking forward to getting in a few weeks. Thanks CAPCOM for adding me to the train.

Unfortunately i haven't got a chance to see it yet. I will have it out tomorrow afternoon though
The box supposedly came to my mailbox on Friday, I went to pick it up Friday evening and it wasn't there. I went to the post office and they said it might still be on the truck. I called my mailbox yesterday and it is there, I couldn't get it as I worked all day So I will pick it up tomorrow morning and have it out in the afternoon.

pshngo said:
Unfortunately i haven't got a chance to see it yet. I will have it out tomorrow afternoon though
The box supposedly came to my mailbox on Friday, I went to pick it up Friday evening and it wasn't there. I went to the post office and they said it might still be on the truck. I called my mailbox yesterday and it is there, I couldn't get it as I worked all day So I will pick it up tomorrow morning and have it out in the afternoon.
Don't rush to get it out that same afternoon. unless you feel you can adequately go through it and make your selections in that time frame. I would like everyone to have it for 2 days if need be. there are a lot of seeds now and it should grow from here on out. I dont see it going from Ca to DE in 2 days anyway.

Scorched said:
 Count me in as well, CAPCOM.

CAPCOM said:
Just a matter of hours now.

The only thing that sucks is I won't be able to go through it til afternoon. Pain management appointment in the morning and then errands to run. Gonna be hard to wait.

Yeah,    That is gonna be tough. But it'll be worth the wait. there are some really nice seed on there.

Well, no train. Tracking says delivery for the 26th but it hasn't updated since the 23rd when it departed the LA facility. Called my post office just to see if they forgot to put a "you have a package" slip in my p.o. box but nope. Guess I'll see if it shows up tomorrow and if not call the main USPS. Bummer

Back