seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

Ah, they finally updated the tracking. Cool. I've got to go out this morning and fill a couple rx so I'll stop by the post office 1st since they close at noon. If it's in Wilmington it should definitely be here today. DE isn't very big

Train was at the post office this morning....woohoo. Will be tearing into it this evening and getting it back on the tracks on Monday. Choo Choo baby.

FGpepperguy said:
Surprised this hasn't filled up, especially since it isn't restricted to wild varieties

I thought it was wild-only, and didn't even look at the thread!  :banghead:

I wouldn't mind signing up on the stand-by list, if one exists. 

Geonerd said:

I thought it was wild-only, and didn't even look at the thread!  :banghead:

I wouldn't mind signing up on the stand-by list, if one exists. 
It originally was wild only.  The subject stayed the same but the fine print changed  :surprised:

Scorched said:
Just cracked her open and all I can say is DAYUM. Baby is packed to the gills already. I know what I'm doing for the next couple of hours
And then this baby comes to me! I do hope I have some time with her and then a quick trip to Forest Grove to meet with FGpepperguy, for the hand off, depending on when the train comes in.

Whew, when I got done last night my lips were burning lol. I used gloves and didn't touch my face so it must've been from particles in the air after opening bags.

CAPCOM I found a few bags that have numbers but don't seem to be on the chart. I'll be sending this out tomorrow whether I hear back from you about what they are or not. Just curious. They are:

H 16
H 64
H 104
H 125
S 10

Scorched said:
Whew, when I got done last night my lips were burning lol. I used gloves and didn't touch my face so it must've been from particles in the air after opening bags.

CAPCOM I found a few bags that have numbers but don't seem to be on the chart. I'll be sending this out tomorrow whether I hear back from you about what they are or not. Just curious. They are:

H 16    Aji limon
H 64    Datil
H 104   Mixed white fatali/white 7 pot
H 125   Scotch bonnet sweet  (Update was on my other laptop)
S 10    giant marconi

Train has left this station. Tracking # 9114 9999 4423 8857 5827 84  

The damn thing is packed to the gills. There's a sealed white envelope that's for CAPCOM in the bottom. It's clearly marked for him but just wanted to post a heads up.

Your gonna need a bigger box!.jpg

Your gonna need a bigger box!

Back