favorite Wild Varieties-What is your favorite

Excited that the first C. Galapagoense flower has opened up already..  Sorry that the flower didn't show up clear, pic was taken with my cell... Couldn't get it to focus on the flower..
5fd37cd3-eae9-4bfb-8e86-8fdd268b05e6_zps5ca963c5.jpg

Excited that the first C. Galapagoense flower has opened up already..  Sorry that the flower didn't show up clear, pic was taken with my cell... Couldn't get it to focus on the flower..
5fd37cd3-eae9-4bfb-8e86-8fdd268b05e6_zps5ca963c5.jpg

Very nice Purtuge! Hopen it sets many pods :fireball:

-Walt

Portuge said:
Heck ya, wishing for a pound or more... Lol Pickled wild peppers sounds good to me...
with you on that im probably doing an all chiltepin type grow next year will be growing a bunch of different tepin variants with some other wilds thrown in there

Heck ya, wishing for a pound or more... Lol Pickled wild peppers sounds good to me...

That's my plan if I get a decent pull. Snack all year long or until it's gone. Lol.

-Walt

Vegas_Chili said:
Here's my Lanceolatum, I'm finally making progress. This one is seriously hard to grow. For a noob like me tho.

This are in an Aerogarden with a rapid rooter. And growing at a decent pace.

Can't wait to see it fully grown with berries :D.

-Walt
Might want to go check out your plant again Walt, on the first pic I see what looks like to be white flies... Other than that congrats buddy, nice seedling

Might want to go check out your plant again Walt, on the first pic I see what looks like to be white flies... Other than that congrats buddy, nice seedling

Those are Trichomes, I hate this new camera phone... I had a Galaxy S3 and now I have the Xperia V1s... Gave the S3 to the wife. This Sony phone is garbage despite all other good stuff they have. Lol, live and learn.

-Walt

Back