Winners posted!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear it.
Was concerned something happened to you over the 4th, especially since you were spotted here and didn't post.

And no, I'm not a winner.

wow - glad to hear you posted winners. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well - just a piece of advice, you shoulda posted an update, sick or not. Good contest though.

THP won? :rofl:

Ghosty too.

And uh, me? (38) lmfao. :cheers: I'll distribute mine to several other members.

Wait - are you going by post # in the topic or total entry #? If post # then those listed are accurate.

I can't figure out whos winning to be honest dale, some people revoked there "in" qnd comments were made so :/
Some people wanted to avoid drama. If the number won, then the number won. Commments made were accurate. Dale said he'd post the winners on the 5th. Today is the 6th. At this point it's just a relief that this whole thing was on the level, as things could have gotten ugly with more delays and no communication. I'm honestly very very very happy to see that the winners were posted today, regardless that I appear to have won. Since THP won also, sending my winnings to THP wouldn't really make sense, so instead I'll share mine with Scovie & a few others.

jeez - how did everyone I know win this thing? :rofl:

Fine - I will take the peppers and I will make hobby hot sauce with them and send to several THP members. Agh.

Good contest Baker's - and thank you again for running it. Sorry if I came off as impatient, but communication is key.
:cheers:

Sorry, I forgot to say THANK YOU!

This is one heck of a prize package, and of course I am glad I won!
Very generous offer. I'm stoked!

Thanks man!

I think cry baby luckdog should stick to his rant and have bakers peppers draw another number or send it to thp. Oh I was just kidding lmao yea send me the peppers and I'll make hot sauce and sell it. Wah wah efin wah.

I think cry baby luckdog should stick to his rant and have bakers peppers draw another number or send it to thp. Oh I was just kidding lmao yea send me the peppers and I'll make hot sauce and sell it. Wah wah efin wah.

Actually I said I'd make sauce at home & give it away to people on THP

I never said " just kidding" either - I said the same thing - that he shoulda posted an update.

And I don't recall crying about anything. I recall asking who won the contest a day after the results were expected to be posted.

You have a very odd and negative view of the world around you. How nice that with your 7th post you chose to call me out & insult me.

Actually I said I'd make sauce at home & give it away to people on THP

I never said " just kidding" either - I said the same thing - that he shoulda posted an update.

And I don't recall crying about anything. I recall asking who won the contest a day after the results were expected to be posted.

You have a very odd and negative view of the world around you. How nice that with your 7th post you chose to call me out & insult me.
you can send some sauce to me lol i would take a couple ounces off your hands lol congrats

yeah lol only 7 posts and he is already being a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back