Winners posted!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - I didn't look in the vendors section. I would have thought he'd email the winners to get addresses and stuff.

hmm...don't really see what our winning something has to do with his fulfilling orders for his paying customers.

Regardless, I was just asking.

I believe his train of thought was, this contest was to promote goodwill, one would assume that taking care of the winners would be at least as high a priority as the current customers.

I could be wrong, but that would be a logical, business savvy approach. I guess he is using an alternate strategy.

uh...didn't know there was an other guy. y'all talk like I'm omnipresent or something. lol

ok, maybe "benefit of the doubt" is the wrong idea....

ETA - I did a quick perusal of the marketplace and I don't see anything. Still holding out hope...:whistle:

Ok...everyone needs to chill out! I just got back from vacation Sunday...was out harvesting YOU GUYS FREE PODS today when I fell and hurt my back SEVERELY! I'm currently laying in a hospital bed posting this VIA mobile! I hold a giveaway to give out FREE stuff and u guys still have negative stuff to say?!?! I'm sorry the FREE stuff didn't ship today...my bad! Someone just please shoot me!!..paying customers didn't ship today either!!! U guys need to take Into account I'm HUMAN!! I've gone above and beyond to give you guys FREE stuff.....my suggestion here.....if it takes an extra week or 2 to get it to u....don't bitch about it cus Its FREE!! FREE FREE FREE!!! I'M SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DIDN'T WIN WHO WOULD BE THRILLED TO DEATH JUST TO WIN AND GET FREE STUFF, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET IT TO THEM!!! U guys need to chill out and be happy u are getting a huge box full of STUFF absolutely FREE!! It just goes to show u...u cant please everyone!! I hold a giveaway of FREE stuff...and STILL complaints!! I give up!! No more FREE STUFF from me!! Period!! I've learned that no matter what I do there is always going to be people on here who just can't wait to COMPLAIN and/or talk shit about me or my business....so due to all you HATERS out there, the free stuff is DONE!!! I need the winners to PM me your shipping info so I can ship when they are ready...

Dude - I was just asking what was up. I need to order bottles to coincide with peppers arriving & a bunch of folks have asked me for some of the seeds. No need to blow a gasket.

Welcome back!

Ok...everyone needs to chill out! I just got back from vacation Sunday...was out harvesting YOU GUYS FREE PODS today when I fell and hurt my back SEVERELY! I'm currently laying in a hospital bed posting this VIA mobile! I hold a giveaway to give out FREE stuff and u guys still have negative stuff to say?!?! I'm sorry the FREE stuff didn't ship today...my bad! Someone just please shoot me!!..paying customers didn't ship today either!!! U guys need to take Into account I'm HUMAN!! I've gone above and beyond to give you guys FREE stuff.....my suggestion here.....if it takes an extra week or 2 to get it to u....don't bitch about it cus Its FREE!! FREE FREE FREE!!! I'M SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DIDN'T WIN WHO WOULD BE THRILLED TO DEATH JUST TO WIN AND GET FREE STUFF, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET IT TO THEM!!! U guys need to chill out and be happy u are getting a huge box full of STUFF absolutely FREE!! It just goes to show u...u cant please everyone!! I hold a giveaway of FREE stuff...and STILL complaints!! I give up!! No more FREE STUFF from me!! Period!! I've learned that no matter what I do there is always going to be people on here who just can't wait to COMPLAIN and/or talk shit about me or my business....so due to all you HATERS out there, the free stuff is DONE!!! I need the winners to PM me your shipping info so I can ship when they are ready...

Hope you get well soon. I thought you were going to practice the "customer is always right" policy, but I see you are going back to yelling, cursing, and having a fit for all to see. Maybe because it's free so we are not customers. No prob, it's your business.

You can send my pods split between the two mods here if you do not mind the extra shipping cost. Or let me know the extra box fee. Thanks.

Ps - you should kill that long response - it's not helping. It's just going to incite more responses.

The experience of wining is suppossed to be fun I thought. This has been.....odd.

Please donate my package to whomever wants it - I'm just not comfortable accepting it. I tried to PM you this, but got an "array" error, whatever that is. Thanks for hosting the contest and good luck to you.

Sorry to those I was gonna give the seeds to. I'll make it up to you.

I'm sorry to say, as one of the "winners", I didn't really appreciate that tirade, so I too am declining my winnings.

Sorry Baker's but a little more friendly communication from your end would have gone a very long way (with me anyway).

Good luck.

I didn't win but I will take some free pods.....hey, don't judge me....I'm poor. :shh: Hope your back gets better Bakers, you need to catch a break. PMA positive mental attitude. I'll tell you what, it is one of the hardest things in my life to keep.

Everyone, don't let this turn ugly again. Bakers, that includes you. Let's just move along and save some face. We are all adults here. Let's make sure we remember to act like it. (I am not talking to anyone in general..just putting it out there. Don't chastise me...lol)

I was going to give mine to the mods anyway. I sold my dehydrator and haven't gotten a new one yet. Mods, enjoy.

3/5 is a great candidate for my box. :cheers:

Thanks - I'll still make a superhot hobby batch & offer it up in the near future here at THP.

(just realized how dirty that sounded - ew. Don't get all frisky now 3/5)

first of all i (we) are entitled to our opinions...both positive and negative....before i get chastised... let me say this... i was one of the two wronged which for the reason this giveaway was done...IMO to FIX the wronged i wouldve thought mine wouldve been shipped right away....my 2 cents..and mine alone...

dale.. i hope you feel better... just MY OPINION.. you are a SELLER... a retailer...people will have positive AND negative.feeings..... i call a store WORST BUY as is with a lot of others....you need to deal with it...you are a BUSINESS man which should be professional...

just recently i bought mantis eggs at a nursery.. never hatched.. i went back and questioned if it should take more than 2 weeks.. and mentioned it never hatched.. what did the owner do... WITHOUT receipt..or questioning grabbed another and apologized....i wish your more recent transactions that didnt go well and corrected properly was done with mine.. then this wouldve never happened....

i have co workers eager..and THP newbies looking for seeds... when i get it.. i guess ill get it...

sorry for being a customer...and "hating"

BP, get to feeling better.

Heck, if you guys don't want em, I'll take em.... They would make awesome videos, and I could distribute some of the seeds to the community.

damn who ever is giving their peppers back ill take some like 5-6 AND ill pay shipping its free and im a broke teenager i dont care if it takes 3 weeks ill take it

Having been in business for my self in the past.

The stuff you give away as advertising has to be at least as high of a priority as the stuff you sell...

IF you are trying to make a good impression that is. If not, then don't worry about it, curse at potential, current, and past customers. I'm sure they will all stop bothering you eventually.

As a businessman when you enter into a contract, for money, or for other benefits (positive sentiment for instance), you hold up your end of the deal come hell or high water.

If these folks had been your credit card company, they would have hit you for late fees, or closed your account (in the case of DenniZ and Jedi).

Brother I don't mean any of this to be mean, I hope you succeed - I do. I hope you make a million dollars off your peppers. But this is not the way.

I understand falling and whatever, being in the hospital, but as your parents might have said to you when you were out too late due to "car problems" there are pay phones everywhere, these days cell phones, and you or someone employed, related or married to you could have logged in and posted "hey just wanted to let everyone know, Dale is in the hospital so he's going to be a little slow getting his orders out. ~dales wife/son/friend/employee/nurse/doctor/whatever "

If that had been the only thing said, people would have FLOCKED to you with messages of positivity, offers of prayer, and possibly even pity sales.

I hope you see the logical end result of the way you are currently handling things.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back