Winners posted!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found there Is no way to satisfy 100% of the public....I try to do that....but Its Impossible! Then when i try to defend myself im wrong too....so whatever...to the winners...If u decline your box so be It....if u won and want your box...pm me your Info....u have 7 days from now to claim your box...I will not send it to other members or anything of that nature...Jedi and denniz please send me your shippinginfo as well...

Will the mods please unlock the giveaway thread and post this there? I don't want ANYONE to miss this announcement who won and they didn't know they had a time limit to claim them...thanks...

I have found there Is no way to satisfy 100% of the public.... agreed, but that should still be the goal. I try to do that....but Its Impossible! Then when i try to defend myself im wrong too I am of the persuasion that the customer is always right, even when they are wrong and everyone knows it....so whatever...to the winners...If u decline your box so be It....if u won and want your box...pm me your Info....u have 7 days from now to claim your box ...I will not send it to other members or anything of that nature...Jedi and denniz please send me your shippinginfo as well...

Will the mods please unlock the giveaway thread and post this there? I don't want ANYONE to miss this announcement who won and they didn't know they had a time limit to claim them this might get sticky for you... consider for a moment how long some of them have been waiting for their peppers, longer than a week yes? So when one of them has to go into the hospital, or has some other illness or personal tragedy, be prepared to hear about how you changed the rules mid-stream and didn't allow the same courtesies that you demanded from others...thanks...

I know I am being critical - but I'm not a customer, and don't have a dog in the fight as they say - however, I hope you consider this as advice from a friend and potential customer.

I have found there Is no way to satisfy 100% of the public....I try to do that....but Its Impossible! Then when i try to defend myself im wrong too....so whatever...to the winners...If u decline your box so be It....if u won and want your box...pm me your Info....u have 7 days from now to claim your box...I will not send it to other members or anything of that nature...Jedi and denniz please send me your shippinginfo as well...

Will the mods please unlock the giveaway thread and post this there? I don't want ANYONE to miss this announcement who won and they didn't know they had a time limit to claim them...thanks...

as of 7/18/2012 at 1004 CALI time.. UNABLE TO RECEIVE MSGS

I have found there Is no way to satisfy 100% of the public....I try to do that....but Its Impossible!

You tried that? Where?

"Hey guys sorry for the delay, I don't mean to make excuses but I hurt my back and haven't been able to ship, but they will be going out ASAP I'll keep you updated".

That would have been customer service, and since we're on a forum it would have been appropriate to mention your injury, whereas on your website a simple apology and delay message would suffice.

Then when i try to defend myself im wrong too....so whatever...to the winners...

You don't get to defend yourself the customer is always right! You can explain the delay and offer apologies. The funny thing is we all understand. You hurt your back. That sucks. We wish you well, but in the same paragraph of explaining the delay, you go on a cursing tirade slamming the members. And for what? Asking where a shipment was? Wow. I would also like to point out that I did not ask one time where it was. And that letter was to me, a winner.

Your business is being run into the ground by you. No one else.

If u decline your box so be It....if u won and want your box...pm me your Info....u have 7 days from now to claim your box...I will not send it to other members or anything of that nature...Jedi and denniz please send me your shippinginfo as well...

I will have the mods send their address if they want these peppers. I'm not sure how I was selected anyway out of all those people.

Dale... get well soon.

I believe that Denniz tried to send a message, and it was rejected by some means. THus, he posted the time that he got the error.

Just the way I interpreted it.

Maybe you will get your peppers soon Denniz, been a long wait.

I see you are waiting.

Wow... really? I think you're stretching to find issue with anyone (feel free to find issue with my post too...LOL)

KD posted a message indicating that he received a UNABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES message and included the time he (KD) received the message... which looks to be a minute before he posted... Since KD is on Pac time, it would make more sense to include his time zone in which he got the message, rather than converting it to eastern (1:04pm, in case anyone needs it)...

Going back to the other threads... this one is making my eyes hurt :)

Let's get back on track. This is beating a dead horse. It was a promotion to better his image, ironically, but he hasn't learned anything or taken any suggestions on how to run a business. So that's that. Now we know.

What a bloody fiasco. I'm done. Between certain members seemingly trying to find fault with every post while deliberately ignoring the obvious, and the way Dale responded to genuine concerns, I've given up hope for this to go well.

I wish all of those that choose to accept their peppers happy eating, Dale good luck with his business, and this thread a happy go to hell.

MODS.. i was able to send him my contact info since i have an open conversation with him.. i just wanted to alert him that his box is full so to allow others who won a chance to send him contact info... my apologies for any triggers that possibly caused this reaction. and yes that was the time i made an attempt to contact him via PM.. but again i have an open one...

Look guys...I'm on crazy pain meds right now....I've got a ton of orders piled up to go out and here i lay in a bed unable to do anything...If I have offended or upset anyone I am truly sorry.....I just hoped u guys may understand my position...again...Im sorry...boxes will ship as soon as i can physically get to it.....I'm sorry....

Winners please email me your shipping addresses.....Dale@BakersPeppers.com...us heading "giveaway winner"...please include your THP.com name in the email as well....thanks...

We should probably close this it's turned into another black eye post for the forum. It didn't need to go this way. I've read the posts again, and there was no reason for a blow up. A few questions on where shipments were, a few posts from those not involved possibly to provoke (yes they are obvious when they happen, some people need to chill), but as a business Dale should know by now how to deal with this. A few words here, a few words there over a shipment or a pepper color and he blows a gasket.

Dale: Hire someone for customer service. You will never be good at it. This was your improved image topic supposedly.

Those involved: He posted his email.

Those not involved: Some of your comments were warranted, some others were instigating. Instigators, chill. It's obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back