Winners posted!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dale, it was an unexpected surprise.

I am sharing some with selected friends on THP.

Ghosty... :P

Boo hoo I didn't win. Thanks for the contest dale and good luck with your business. Congrats to all the winners. If any winners have spare seeds from the contest I would love some. :fireball:

Thanks lucky dog. Much appreciated. I'm up to post #16 so I am not worthy of your contest. :( so I'll have to wait till the next one.

Whatever. I'm not fueding with anyone...I'm all about harmony. :cheers:

When I get the pods I'll make a hobby batch & will post on a 1st come 1st served basis. Free + shipping. I will also be sending several bottles to Baker's Peppers for free - shipping on me - for his generosity in running this contest. :cheers:
in what topic will you be posting the hobby batch? lol and im sure bakers will love that

Congrats everyone! You guys are in for an awesome treat. Sadly I did not win......but I have pods all over my plants!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LuckyDog.....a man of your stature and awesome will always come up against futile resistance. Keep on man....just keep on....lol BOOM!

Probably in the "marketplace".

it takes me about 10 hours to make ~60 bottles… So volunteering to do this is going to be a labor of love.
:cheers:

This will be 100% hobby experimental and will not bear the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce name I'll order the bottles tomorrow so they will be here in time for me to get the peppers.

Hopefully the timing will work out. I'm not sure how many pods I'm getting… So I may have to supplement with fire roasted jalapeno or something. I may actually roast the super Hots as well.

Regardless, I won't make a penny off this. And as mentioned, Bakers will receive several bottles FOC for his generosity. :cheers:

THP... SCoDeville... Redtail Ghostly.. and LDHS won......

Congrats to all the winners! We will get these boxes out in a few weeks! Thanks again to everyone who entered!! We have had just as much fun with this as you guys! :) THanks again!"

• ...hopefully not too long...

Guess I need to retake my statistics class. The odds of not even one noobie winning is incredible. After observing this anomaly maybe I should buy a lotto ticket and hope for the same incredble anomaly here.

Wish me luck on the lotto drawing.....

Guess I need to retake my statistics class. The odds of not even one noobie winning is incredible. After observing this anomaly maybe I should buy a lotto ticket and hope for the same incredble anomaly here.

Perhaps but as you know Statistics can be manipulated to prove any side you want to prove -- Though results like this is why most companies have third parties with no connection to their business run their contests to avoid anyone interpreting the results that way. Personally I'm just glad that some people from this site won some nice packages. Unfortunately with the delays in posting the results and lack of follow up, the whole thing probably did not have much effect on the overall views of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back