• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Hey not to throw a spanner in the works but I just saw THSC have a new type of Trinidad scorpion (they already had the orange TS) but they look like they have bred a chocolate version of the TS ... looks good too ... ignore me if you want but thought that could be a cool one to grow as a comp as well??

Been growing the Chock TS for a few years now. Unfortunately I have never been able to process a pod from it :cry:
I am trying real hard to get some Chock TS pods this season but havn't seen any flowers yet, just hoping with this cool weather it will decide to.
I think my original source was Grant.
Wildfire is also selling seeds of this one too.

Micca

I wonder why its so hard to get a pod set on it Micca??

Scrub my suggestion then .. we don't need some non pod setting plants ... ;) hey what are these plants going to be judged on by the way?? I say 7pot/primo orange still

It is a slow grower but alot of Chinenses can be like that at the beginning.
It just hasn't quite found its groove yet, maybe me or enviromental more than the plant?
I might be over caring it :P

Micca

Did you get my three votes for the Primo :rofl:

:lol:

I think moo voted twice for the Jonah... surely that must count too?

I vote for 7 Pot Primo Orange :P

Bah, that's 4 for Primo, 4 for Jonah.

And I think it's safe to say TSMBY is out.....

I'll join in too. Don't mind which variety but my vote is for the 7 Pot Jonah Yellow.

Here we go, just discovered Stone used a font the same colour as the background for half of his reply. Highlight it and you'll see. :D

btw I vote for 7 Pot Primo Orange ;)

Talking about orange my Aji lemon hybrids have turned out almost red now. Hmm will have to try one tonight.

Did I mention my vote for 7 Pot Primo Orange? :rofl:

7 pot primo orange is my vote I think...

My vote is for c) 7 Pot Jonah Yellow

My votes for the 7-Pod Primo Orange.....

I'm all for the primo

c) 7 Pot Jonah Yellow - My vote

Made my decision.... think I'm gonna go the 7 Pot Jonah Yellow too.

My vote is for 7 Pot Jonah Yellow.

I vote for 7 Pot Primo Orange :P

If I count right thats 6 Primo, and only 4 Johan. :rofl:

Nice dodgy count there.

Who's Johan?

I am still interested on how we are going to judge this>? Plant health/size?? Or Pods?? or both??

I thought this was just an excuse to grow another variety.

Back