• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Translated:

How do you cool your reservoir? i have a few ideas myself which are simple & effective at the same time.
I am going to build one out of glass & PVC & include a waterfall to aerate the system which hopefully should lower the temperatures also.

Sorry Big Kev, i f**king hate txt talk.

Mezo. ;)
Geeez just been reading all this crap , mezo does it really matter if kev spelt a few words wrong? dont get me wrong there is no excuse for him rippin into you back like he did, but having a go at the way he spells is un called for , one of Australia's great chilli head, AKA Neil Smith doesnt use THP anymore because of crap like this, Geez were all chilli growing friends , lets just all get on .

AS i see it in your translation and in all of your comments you have used the & symbol quite a few times instead of and , isnt that txt talk? just saying mate , see we all do it.

Peace mate.

AS i see it in your translation and in all of your comments you have used the & symbol quite a few times instead of and , isnt that txt talk? just saying mate , see we all do it.

Many non English speaking people read this forum via a translation program such as Google translate, the "&" symbol does translate as "and" its on your keyboard, the word "ppl" is just plain lazy in my opinion, after all he does have a keyboard in front of him not an old analogue telephone where this garbage originated.

Save txt tlk for the playground.

Mezo.

Translated:

How do you cool your reservoir? i have a few ideas myself which are simple & effective at the same time.
I am going to build one out of glass & PVC & include a waterfall to aerate the system which hopefully should lower the temperatures also.

Sorry Big Kev, i f**king hate txt talk.

Mezo. ;)

No need to be condescending you obviously understood what he said and this day in age some people type shortcuts. This is why the situation escalated.

Blue Flames, please watch your language.

Back on topic.

mica i just finished putting together my first aquaponics system. i have a similar 1000l/h pump and i have a 150-200 litre fishtank. The grow beds are two olive barrels cut in half so 100 litres each. once it all gets going shold be a weapon!

when i move to my new place ill hAve trout and bara growing.

That sounds like the ultimate setup there Ferozaj, I will be pretty keen on seeing how it goes and how the Barra go.
Looks excellent those piccies mate. They will go off in that system!

Micca

Well look what happens when i take a day off the forum, everyone gets in trouble!

Ok to answer some questions
I use the A & B nutes(growth technology), silica and Superthrive on them.
When it wet/rains etc it is good because the system can build up nutes and needs to be flushed out.
I don't cool down my resevior at all.I have a heater in there for the cooler months but nothing to cool it down.
The Channel I had to make myself with material the sheeting coming from Canning Vale and used wire meshing from Bunnings to hold it together.
When I decided do the channel I know that Chinenses looove space and thought anything like NFT or the small channels they sell off the rack would constrict their roots.
Oh and hyes the main expense of all of it is the Hydraton(clay balls), I think there was about 300 bucks worth of it!
Thats the main thing that has stopped me doing more.

Micca

I want this shirt

Capture_zps3daae0ec.jpg

Lol Nee, see the way i look at it , having enemys is bad , One day mezo will need kev there for him when he downs a super hot that's kickin his butt and he will need kev there to pour him a big old glass of milk.

Group Aussie Hugs???

Lol.

Lol Nee, see the way i look at it , having enemys is bad , One day mezo will need kev there for him when he downs a super hot that's kickin his butt and he will need kev there to pour him a big old glass of milk.

Group Aussie Hugs???

Lol.

Mezo and Kev, can you feel it....?
Just a little mood lightener...... ;)

How about a picture of a shaved pussy ?

shaven-pussy.jpg

Old joke. Seriously I bet everyone knew what that one was going to be

Classic ive not seen that. :rofl:

Well at least its started a topical debate, come on Kev group hugs. :party: (only if your sober now) oh shit there`s another warning.

Mezo.

LOL not many people know about that guy Nek minnit , hes made it big in NZ, all the Kiwis wear Nek Minnit t shirts here in perth, hes got quite a few vid out .

PS , im not a Kiwi by the way lol.

Nek minnit went viral and kick started around the rugby world cup time in NZ in 2011

That guy ... moon TV ... speed cooking freaking funny.

He does a hilarious interview with nick farr Jones ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ceC7ERsLc

Back