worst ever

Hahn Premium Light.

I remember when I was 16 or something, me and a mate were heading to this party, and he tells me, "don't worry 'bout bringing no piss... i gots the carton tonight!" (that'll be a first)... well, I rock up to the party and he turns up with this Hahn Light crap! WTF is this shit!? I'm thinking and I end up drinking 3/4 of the carton myself... all I get is a bloody headache!

First time I ever had light beer... and the last!

Most of the crap was when I was out with a friend from work. He wanted cheap pitchers so we would end up with Bud Light Or Miller.

Some other crappy ones PBR and Old Milwaukee.

Around here we have a few places that sell PBR tallboys for 1.50, that means I can get some food with my booze.

Billy Beer. In the 70's in college I bought a six pack of Billy Beer. Remember Jimmy Carter's brother? I drank one sip, spit it out, and threw the rest in the trash. It was that bad. I think it was brewed by Pearl or Lone Star. Imagine a broke college kid throwing beer away. Wish I would have saved it. It's probably quite a novelty item by now.

chileaddict said:
Billy Beer. In the 70's in college I bought a six pack of Billy Beer. Remember Jimmy Carter's brother? I drank one sip, spit it out, and threw the rest in the trash. It was that bad. I think it was brewed by Pearl or Lone Star. Imagine a broke college kid throwing beer away. Wish I would have saved it. It's probably quite a novelty item by now.

Lone Star would never brew something so vile. Pearl on the other hand.... Still, Lone Star is a mere burned out shell of it's past....:tear:

PBR is GREAT.........

Worst
GennyCream%20Ale.jpg

rather have you throw up in my mouth

A really old can of Billy Beer that had sat on my Grandpas shelf for decades. I was 15 and dumb. Worst taste I've ever had.

I would have to say Bud light with lime.

That's pretty damn bad as well. I've got 4 sitting in my pantry that I try and pawn off at every BBQ I have. No one ever touches them and they go back into the pantry. If they're not gone after the next one they are getting thrown out.

Cave Creek Chili Beer. I bought it because it said Chili... which technically I think it's chilies soaked in natty light :(

I drove up to Niagara falls 3 weeks ago to grab 2 cases of Labatt's Extra Dry 5.5% Awesome brew!

Sorry to bring up an old topic but i was in canada this past week on family vacation, so i thought i should try the extra dry and OH MY GOD is it great! Went through 2 cases of it.......just my 2 c's

Back