• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WORTHLESS ANIMALS!!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE HATE HATE cats???

We were just sitting there chatting when I happened to turn my head to see my wife's worthless 12 year old fat p.o.s. cat chewing (not eating) one of my wilds. This is what is left of my Florida Wild.

0427112015.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again...CATS ARE WORTHLESS!!!

My housemate's cats did that to a few of my peppers.

It isn't as bad as her birds though; I left a few tomato seedlings unsupervised for a couple minutes and in that time one of her parrots decided to rip half of them from their pots.

Well, I think the part that kills me is that this plant was on a TV tray behind a baby gate. It took A LOT of extra effort for the little $hit to do this. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my dog???

Welcome to the I Hate Cats Club "We Will Have Jackets Soon" That really sucks, I had to take down my daughters sand box this year cause there are some many strays around here now it was horrible, she cried but without a lid it's just not possible around here now.

Hi there. I can related to that problem.i Don,t have a cat but cats do enter my garden.once they broke the biggest branch of my Thai basil. The cats were there to litter on my raise bed. Their shit can be very toxic to plants. I get it all over my garden.
Just the other day I was in a pet store, they were selling a dog and cat repellent for gardens. Its for the owners to protect their plants. :D

Yep, this is about what I'm looking for in cat repellent...

500%20Breacher.jpg
Lol. What will your wife say abt that? Haha give you cat lots of food until its fat and lazy to move around. After that for revenge, stuff the cat. Change location daily. Your wife would think that its just lazing around. Lol.

Well, the fat chunk of $hit is pretty damn close to being a throwpillow. She is doing a VERY good job of being a fat, lazy tub of $hit on her own...

0418112213.jpg

The funny thing about all of this, is she's (the cat, not my wife) has been whining at me since she ate the plant because her poor widdle tummy tum hurts from eating something in the nightshade family. This was 8 1/2 of her 9 lives...

We have owned cats for over 20 years, and they've eaten plenty of plants during that time, but were never interested in my pepper sprouts until our newest addition arrived. He is a total punk, terrorizes the poor, older cat, and not only ate my pepper sprouts last year, but would pull them out of the dirt, and just leave them there to die. Tried toothpicks and wooden skewers, but nothing deterred him. Finally had to move them all to the guest room, so they would be safe behind closed doors.

I have to put up with him, since he's part of the family, but what is really annoying to me is the stupid stray cat that keeps digging in my vegetable bed. I have direct sown carrots twice, and it keeps coming back and using the bed as a litter box. Not only is that disgusting, but now I have no idea if and where those carrots seeds will pop up. Tried the skewer thing again, no luck. I'm thinking my next step will be to cover the whole area with a layer of chicken wire until the seeds sprout. Usually, once there are plants growing, they leave the bed alone, but the open bed with all of that loose soil is just too much of a temptation for them.

whoa some mega cat hate going on lol. Never had a problem ......yet but by the sounds of it I would probably lose my sh1t too if it happened to me.

A 12 GAUGE DBL OT BUCK SHOTSHELL IS LOADED WITH ABOUT 9 PELLETS
WOW THATS A COINCIDENCE??!! CATS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE 9 LIVES ONE PELLET FOR EVERY LIFE lol

AT CLOSE RANGE WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE lol!!

I DONT LIKE THEM EITHER, THERE MOODY,SNEAKY,NASTY,AND SMELLY, CANT STAND THE SMELL OF THERE URINE OR CRAP!! AND IT SEEMS NO MATTER HOW CLEAN YOU KEEP THERE BOX THEY ALWAYS MANAGE TO BLOW UP THE HOUSE WITH THERE STENCH!!

HAD ONE EAT MY JALAPINO PLANT YEARS BACK, THAT CAT WAS VERY FORTUNATE HE BELONGED TO MY MOM OR I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS. I DO LOVE MOST ANIMALS BUT I HATE CATS!!
SO DAN IM WITH YA BUDDY

YOUR FRIEND JOE

If your ever passing through just stop by, I have the cure!! :idea:

My two terriers looks at cats as just another critter…if they pass through the yard it usually means animal parts scattered all over. :evil:

I hope I don't get in trouble for this!! :pray:

Maybe some homemade pepper spray could solve this problem. Similar to the hot pepper spray you can by at the store. But I recommend ts for the heat, doubt they will want to munch on anything even looking like a pepper plant again.

How to Make Your Own Natural Cats Repellant

Instructions
things you'll need:

½ cup dishwashing soap, lemon scented
½ cup castor oil
1 cup water
Spray bottle

1 Use Natural Lemon Dish Soap in your Cat Repellant Recipe. In a medium bowl, gently mix lemon scented dishwashing soap and castor oil, then add 1 cup water.I prefer using a natural formulated dishwashing soap for my own natural cats repellant. This would be a soap with vegetable oil instead of petroleum oil base, and one that uses real lemon oil.You can purchase castor oil at most health food stores or pharmacies.

2 Castor Oil for Cats Repellant
Carefully pour your homemade cat repellant mixture into the clean spray bottle.If you can use a recycled spray bottle, all the better!

3 Spray your natural cats repellant around the perimeter or your home or yard where cats frequent. If you don't have a spray bottle, you can soak old sponges in the cats repellant solution then wipe or drip onto foliage or affected areas. Reapply your homemade cat repellant periodically, especially after rain or if the area has been irrigated by sprinklers.

Well, I hate, outright DESPISE dogs, so I think we're even, Redtail. Damn noisy, annoying, disgusting, shit-eating creatures.

I'll add that all animals (especially of the major domesticated/pet varieties) have pros and cons to some people (no matter how major), but... well, I have a hard time coming up with any advantages of dogs and I'd take a cat any day.

Along with birds and groundhogs, dogs are among my most hated animals. Birds wake me up in the morning and shit all over my car; dogs just shit all over the place and irritate me in over a half-dozen other ways (I'll refrain from going into any details or making a list...); groundhogs totally decimate my sunflower plants just when they're getting big. Stray cats outdoors and to a lesser extent racoons are annoying as hell too, but hell... almost any outside animal that is at least partially "wild" (ie. has to survive on its own by getting into garbage, etc.) grates on my nerves.

But in the end...

Dogs < Cats

IMO, even the biggest PITA indoor cat is better than a dog. And given the chance, dogs can cause some serious damage to property (including hot pepper plants) as well... cats aren't the only ones at fault here, they just tend to be far more agile and able to reach more difficult places with relative ease.

Oh, and ajijoe... you can't stand the smell of a cat's urine or crap? Seriously, what do you expect piss and shit to smell like? Roses? [Not that I like roses or their smell, but you get the point...] I mean... wow... I don't think there is a single animal on the face of the planet whose shit smells "good". It's freakin' organic waste material, being devoured by bacteria further fueling the smell. BTW, I've known *several* dogs which are guilty of randomly using just about any part of a house as its own personal toilet; at least cats use a box with practically no training and make an attempt to cover it. [Hint: Put it in the basement, clean regularly and use plenty of baking soda to control the smell. Problem minimized or solved. And you won't be stepping in any surprises...]

Rant over...

My dad tried to kick one up the ass once and broke his toe on a couch.

Offer the curious cat some hot english mustard... they won't be able to resist slinking over to have a sniff - instant nasal meltdown. Then put some of the mustard near your seedlings. It's worth a try just for the cabaret :cool:

I second all the above mentioned plans to maim and kill cats... and here's why. I recently left my car window open at night and a tomcat got in there and pissed. Now my car F*&%# stinks! You can't get rid of that smell easily. Lucky it wasn't worth anything before because it definitely isn't now.

Male cat urine is in a different world to female. Just visit a catery and go to where they keep their tomcats.

Reactions: dvg
Back