• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your Username

Chiliac said:
I only saw girls wearing them back then!

Ha! Actually the keychain WAS a gift from my sister about 20 years ago. But, I liked it. :)

If ya think I'm odd now...should seen me in 87-93. Fun times.

I was talking about the shirt!

Anyway, I don't care about stuff like that, if it's fun or sth you like, just do it! I know what you mean, all the people that were considered "normal" thought I was a bit "different", although they couldn't explain any further than saying I was doing/saying weird stuff or things I should be too old for or not old enough yet. They just don't know how to enjoy themselves, because they always consider what others might think first.

mammoccio is a nickname that my friends gave me during high school and the meaning in my own dialect is something like: badly drawn boy.I used it a lot since first 90s on fidonet and then on irc and so on.
And yes I like the singer also :)

Sickmont said:
I always thought of 'normalcy' as mass opinion, and not an edict that HAS to be followed at all. But, yeah, it is determined by those you have mentioned, and we(not all of us of course) just follow along like good little sheep. Hence why most folks i've met do not consider me to be 'normal' at all, but i am 'normal' to most of my close friends.

Sounds like we would get along then. In regards to society I can't stand most of them. I just see a ton of people manipulated and controlled by the media like mindless robots. Believe it or not that's one of the many reasons I very rarely watch TV. If you ever take a look outside of society with a fresh mind, think outside the box, analyze things, and take the time to read a variety of different concepts it's really easy to see. However, I feel you may feel the same way possibly:lol:. Why else do you think I want a house with about 40 acres, my own farm, and I like to spend so much time in the woods? I can choose to be self sufficient and socialize on my own when I feel like it;). Now talking on here is easy though. I see alot of interesting people that are fun to talk to and of course we're all chiliheads as well:lol:

rabbit said:
Sounds like we would get along then. In regards to society I can't stand most of them. I just see a ton of people manipulated and controlled by the media like mindless robots. Believe it or not that's one of the many reasons I very rarely watch TV. If you ever take a look outside of society with a fresh mind, think outside the box, analyze things, and take the time to read a variety of different concepts it's really easy to see. However, I feel you may feel the same way possibly:lol:. Why else do you think I want a house with about 40 acres, my own farm, and I like to spend so much time in the woods? I can choose to be self sufficient and socialize on my own when I feel like it;). Now talking on here is easy though. I see alot of interesting people that are fun to talk to and of course we're all chiliheads as well:lol:
Well said! As a result of not being a sheep in human clothing and pretty much ignoring as many of societies rules as possible, I can count the number of people who will hang with me in person on no hands....Zero. I simply don't have time for bullshit. I get angry fast when someone tries to put me into a box created by THEIR mind. You all might have noticed that I have a tiny bit of a temper.....hehe

When I'm treated with respect, I have no problems with anyone. Respect also means respecting my way of thinking. I don't care if anyone agrees with me, I just insist that they respect my right to think how I wish as long as my way of life doesn't cause anyone harm.

rabbit, it sounds to me as if you and I are cut from the same cloth.

I've decided to go to the Hot Festival in Largo this year. I'll be there Friday night, Saturday and leave Sunday morning. If any of you will be there, just PM me and we'll discuss getting together somehow.

BTW, with only an exception or two, I've found everyone on this group to be very nice people to know. Friendly to the max and free thinkers. This is a GREAT PLACE!

Peace!

Philipperv said:
This was my biggest problem in high school also. :(

Yeah I was pretty sheltered and shy when I was younger, but a few years on the streets and in the underculture took care of that.

Philipperv said:
The military took care of mine.
I grew up on the street from 9 years old until I was in the Army within a couple of months after graduation from high school at 17.

The streets made me tough but with little class.

The Army taught me a lot over 8 years.

Life has taught me the rest of what I know.

Life, some formal schooling after the Army and about a million books.

I tried to hit the Mil, they loved my scores, but hated my eyes...
I coulda gone Army..but.nahhhh. Not my style. I'm brain, not brawn.

I wanted that Intel spot in GER. :(.

Life is, what it is. Go with it.

SO, ended up homeless and on the street at 19. I learned more there than any UNI tho..;)

I'm stil living..more than I can say for most of my contemporaries. Most are either dead, on meth, or in prison. Well, meth IS prison I wager. I tried it once..'glass outa chicago, it suked imo.

Worst drug I ever did was the horse..it's bad. But, nothing sticks to me.
I've proly doen mroe drugs in my life than most peeps have ever seen.

Yes, I mean you IGG. Ever see a 20x20 room piled 3' high with trash bags of Alaskan Hydro
BC Thunder?

I have. I smoked it wit the dealers on the spot. Few Mil$ of weed is a nice bakdrop. ;P

IGG smokes, good for ya..i used to deal. Back in the day, never had less than a 10-strip and an oz on me at all times. Good days.

I've done all the colors of the rainbow back in the 80's, and seen things ya can't imagine, back when cid was liquid and in eyedrops. And, when punk chicks named Ratt put out for a dime. ;)

NatGreenMeds said:
Well said! As a result of not being a sheep in human clothing and pretty much ignoring as many of societies rules as possible, I can count the number of people who will hang with me in person on no hands....Zero. I simply don't have time for bullshit. I get angry fast when someone tries to put me into a box created by THEIR mind. You all might have noticed that I have a tiny bit of a temper.....hehe

When I'm treated with respect, I have no problems with anyone. Respect also means respecting my way of thinking. I don't care if anyone agrees with me, I just insist that they respect my right to think how I wish as long as my way of life doesn't cause anyone harm.

rabbit, it sounds to me as if you and I are cut from the same cloth.

I've decided to go to the Hot Festival in Largo this year. I'll be there Friday night, Saturday and leave Sunday morning. If any of you will be there, just PM me and we'll discuss getting together somehow.

BTW, with only an exception or two, I've found everyone on this group to be very nice people to know. Friendly to the max and free thinkers. This is a GREAT PLACE!

Peace!

Yet another good reason you are a friend of mine on here;):)

QuadShotz said:
I tried to hit the Mil, they loved my scores, but hated my eyes...
I coulda gone Army..but.nahhhh. Not my style. I'm brain, not brawn.

I wanted that Intel spot in GER. :(.

Life is, what it is. Go with it.

SO, ended up homeless and on the street at 19. I learned more there than any UNI tho..;)

I'm stil living..more than I can say for most of my contemporaries. Most are either dead, on meth, or in prison. Well, meth IS prison I wager. I tried it once..'glass outa chicago, it suked imo.

Worst drug I ever did was the horse..it's bad. But, nothing sticks to me.
I've proly doen mroe drugs in my life than most peeps have ever seen.

Yes, I mean you IGG. Ever see a 20x20 room piled 3' high with trash bags of Alaskan Hydro
BC Thunder?

I have. I smoked it wit the dealers on the spot. Few Mil$ of weed is a nice bakdrop. ;P

IGG smokes, good for ya..i used to deal. Back in the day, never had less than a 10-strip and an oz on me at all times. Good days.

I've done all the colors of the rainbow back in the 80's, and seen things ya can't imagine, back when cid was liquid and in eyedrops. And, when punk chicks named Ratt put out for a dime. ;)

MAN, I have no idea what the hell you just said....:shocked:

And i guess i should be pretty happy about that..

I have tried a few things in my time but only once. I smoked for a few years, but went cold turkey one night and flushed it all down the toilet and never looked back (about 4 ounces)..

I was going out with a girl that said she had stopped using (something with needles) before i met her and then i found out she was injecting under her finger and toe nails so i wouldn't see the needle marks..

I got home early from work one day and found her past out on the lounge with the needle still under her toe nail.....So i packed all her clothes and put them out on the lawn and then picked her up off the lounge and laid her on the lawn and rang her mother to come and get her..... And i never saw her again....

moyboy said:
injecting under her finger and toe nails....
HOLY CRAP! Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzussssssss! How can anyone do THAT? Why not just shove a pitchfork in your eyes while you're at it? Put your feet out on the freeway and let cars run over them! Keeerist! There are some weird people in this world!

Back