• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Amost went to the hospital!

Here's what almost put me away---
Carribean Red habaneros stuffed with sharp cheddar and wrapped in bacon

20080910_0001.jpg

20080910_0003.jpg

20080910_0004.jpg

20080910_0005.jpg

Oh man they look good!!! Soooo? We need details. Almost went to the hospital? How many did you eat?

JayT said:
Oh man they look good!!! Soooo? We need details. Almost went to the hospital? How many did you eat?

I only ate one, all at once - call me wimpy, but I felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach.
The initial flavor was incredible, but once the heat peaked I was in alot of pain... I think it might have been the oils from the bacon and the cheese that dispersed the capsaicin like a tidal wave...
:mouthonfire:

They look incredibly tasty, but I doubt that a lot of people could eat more than one or two, let alone all of these meanies!

That's what you get for trying to be THSC-Neil! :) ;)

I don't know but I bet you had an empty stomach....

those things look delicious...

That does look really good. That is the type of thing you need to serve at blockparties to the neighbors you don't like. :twisted:

Caustic Casey said:
I only ate one, all at once - call me wimpy, but I felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach.
The initial flavor was incredible, but once the heat peaked I was in alot of pain... I think it might have been the oils from the bacon and the cheese that dispersed the capsaicin like a tidal wave...
:mouthonfire:

Even if the results were the same...I'd eat one - how could you not eat something that looks that good

Never eat peppers on an empty stomuch. God, I think I'm going to do stuffed peppers tonight. I was going to dry some of mine out....but this made me remember how good they are.

Back