• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Annie's 2014 Glog: FINAL Grow List before new 2014 glog

Began 2013 yesterday morning. 12 hour soak seed soak in potassium nitrate and H202 (diluted) in ice trays. Kept warm on heat mats. Mix is Promix BX with a lot of perlite added. Pre-moistened, then put in 72 cell 6 pack flats and bottom watered on heat mat to fully wet mix with Actinovate, kelp, Biotamax--a sliver--then drained, aerated with fork, then back to mats to await seeds. Lost a few seeds as I'm handier with turkey baster (obviously from seeds left in bulb when clean-up) when it's used for Q or turkey, but have plenty of viable seeds. Trying to prevent damping off. Seeds from Chris, Jamie (Romy6), Ed, Judy (pepperlover.com), peppergal, peppermania, Baker Creek, Trade Winds, Tomato Grower's Supply, My Patriot Supply . . . and my own saved. Now to prevent damping off. Have ordered Pyrethrin to go with Actinovate, lots of fans, soil temps were 85 this morning when wood stove was dying, restoked, back up to 90F, soil temps (sorry, no pic), as while carrying in wood in our ice and snow/ice storm yesterday morning, I fell. Sorta fell. Falling would have hurt less: why do we try to stop the inevitable? This is my first grow of superhots, so please, any suggestions?! Lemme know, please. Right now the domes are on again, but will be slanting them off in a couple days, if not sooner, and always, flats get 20 minutes fresh air in morning. (Freezing but fresh air <grin>.)

Anns2013Glogsuperhotsinaflat.jpg

Anns2013Glogsuperhot2.jpg

Anns2013Glogfanonflats.jpg

Lights and mylar box--other side of shelving unit is large white sheet (and I know the mylar is crinkled). Also there's some diluted Clorox gunk am gonna get off, but for now, I like the idea of diluted Clorox gunk.
Anns2013Gloggrowlights.jpg

Anns2013Gloglightsmylarupclose.jpg

Other side lights: fans

Anns2013Gloglightswithfans.jpg

Thanks to so many helpful members here. I hope these seeds hook, live long, prosper, aka do not damp-off. Updates, I hope :rolleyes:. Peace, Annie

&hellip; &hellip; Ramon, I absolutely adore your optimism and you're right. Just in case I'm sitting here "waiting on Godot" and I killed them deadern 4'oclock, am planting more in their cells over next few days. And then, you'll really be right: they'll all hook. Look like a bed of radishes. And LOTS of heat makes seeds hotter . . . mon? Dude, I really, really like your thinking! Claro: las semillas andan bien :eh:. One Love . . . many seeds. &hellip; &hellip;

I know someone who nuked their seeds in the microwave to dry them out faster, planted them and a few weeks later bam dem popped. While I wouldn&rsquo;t recommend this course of action to anyone, it goes to show you that one night at 100 degrees isn&rsquo;t a big deal in the grand scheme of things. If they pop it was meant to be, one love back at ya & your crop ^_^ &ldquo;Claro: las semillas andan bien,&rdquo; Que bueno de leer y buena fortuna para ti y tus aji picantes :)

Microwave, huh. Wow. I feel better. Te agradezco, Ramon y mucha suerte a ti tambien! Espero que tu crecimiento sigue darte alegria (sin insectos, riiiiiiiight), y de educarnos. Aunque las fotos de tu cocina, hermano, me dejan tanta hambre! Please more: I broke out a frozen yellow brain, nuked it a second, with cream cheese on a bagel for desayuno. Inspiration is a great gift! Peace, Annie.

Just when you think he really doesn't care, or would prefer I "cool it" with the hot stuff, this was in the path of my jogging gear when I got home today:

Anns2013Glogpop-upminigreenhouse_zps92cd8500.jpg

Close up: it says it will hold 16 flats, has lots of screens and opening for extension cord, etc! No, it's not huge but it's gonna help!

Anns2013Glogpop-upminigreenhousecloseup_zpsd78d5284.jpg

8' long, 4' deep, almost a yard high. HEY! He loves me!

And then if he would put up with me getting some seeds in cups--I decided to do the cup and rinse in permabasket coffee filters-- (Not the ones we're now using for coffee)--for an overnight soak, I wanted to take him to The Asian Grill in Asheville for dinner . . . and we did (amazing sushi); I got those seeds soaked pronto!

Anns2013Glogresoakforreplant_zps61063db6.jpg

This soak is a little less potassium nitrate, a little more just warm water and H202, and the dark fluid is dilute kelp. And, while it is on a heat mat, with no thermostat, there are 4 towels between mat and cookie sheet; temps seem on cool side--a good thing.

In a hurry to take my beloved out to dinner for being so thoughtful w/hurried writing on cups:

Anns2013Glogresoakcloseup_zps4922d71b.jpg

The one indecipherable one is Trini Moruga Blend Yellow mixed with Romy6 (Jamie's) Moruga Blend (thank you, Mr. James!)

Since not firing that wood stove again at night, decided to try to trick the thermostat on the 4 flat heat mat to keep it at steady temps: will reseed in the 2 I've already done, tomorrow, have some new varieties, like Jamaican Red Scotch Bonnet and 4 varieties manzanos. Orange, yellow, Giant Mexican, and red. They might grow slower but maybe they won't fry. Wet Promix BX and into in 3 flats with warm water and a touch of dilute kelp, bottom watering. One of those is now ready to plant (kelp removed) for pre-Super Bowl, and the other 3 can bathe in juices until some time Monday:

Anns2013Glog4flatsonheatmat_zps9f719b7a.jpg

And this last one, not on the thermostat, has 3 layers of towels under it--temps holding steady at 85:

Anns2013Glogflat5onheatmat_zpsa960b79c.jpg

Actually looking forward to the redo, will probably find tiny sprouts when planting, because this would be about right :banghead: but hey . . . he bought me a little greenhouse! Eggplant (3 varieties), a bunch of Jalapeno, Giant, Ixtapa Jal, Cracked Jal, Jal M, Jaloro, Serrano and Serrano Tampequino (I don't know the difference, really but looking forward to pico de gallo rather than mush seed). Cayenne, Keriting Long, Hot Cherry, and will probably start the Aconcagua, on Monday, as they apparently take a while, along with poblanos, guajillo, pasilla, anaheim, Giant Marconi, etc.

A great day; goodnight! Annie

Just when you think he really doesn't care, or would prefer I "cool it" with the hot stuff &hellip;
Killer and why wouldn&rsquo;t he love you, hehe &hellip; very nice gift, hope you gifted back and not talking about Asian Grill dinner ;) Dudo que tu tenias ninguna duda muchacha &hellip;

&hellip; This soak is a little less potassium nitrate, a little more just warm water and H202, and the dark fluid is dilute kelp. &hellip;
Interesting, is this what you always do and where did you learn? I&rsquo;m not trying to be an ass but hoping to learn myself as I only loosen the husk with carbon filtered water and plant, I figure the strong will hatch and if it was meant to be it will &hellip;

&hellip; The one indecipherable one is Trini Moruga Blend Yellow mixed with Romy6 (Jamie's) Moruga Blend (thank you, Mr. James!) &hellip;
I concur IMHO he&rsquo;s among the elite on THP &hellip;

A great day; goodnight! Annie
Back at ya! BTW I can&rsquo;t wait to see how your Jamaican Red Scotch Bonnets turn out, take care of dem dis time ;) The farmer I got my seeds from in JA told me all his crop was scotch bonnet and it turned out they&rsquo;re Jamaican Habanero&rsquo;s, hehe &hellip; personally I love the taste been eating them for years, Congrats again on dem gifts girl ^_^

Congrats on the popup cold frame. That aughta help get you started, and the seedlings out of the house sooner. You're a lot more ambitious than I am in the number of chiles you've started so you must have enough space to plant them when the time comes. I used a weak saltpeter solution to soak my seeds too. It seemed to help with getting things started. Maybe only a bit of an edge, but I'll take it.

Thanks, Rick and I think you're right about the "edge"--works with maters too--just not as long a soak--and H202--unless fermented own tomato seed, really helps with diseases later own and Actinovate! (I can't say enough about that amazing stuff. It stopped septoria leaf spot last year on a few maters?!) Yeah, have in-ground 50' x 150'--well-amended and will amend more this year--and while raised beds--which getting topped off and tilled, the no-till way, unless my bro brings his tiller over, lol--some day next week, so can plant beets, kale, holding off on onions, lettuces, arugula, etc. Space in front of raised beds is full sun and I can get about 30 5 gal buckets in there using Al's 5-1-1 mix or my alt of it, pine bark based. Only works with drip irrigation as dries out fast, which can be good for peppers. Looking into root pouches, the heavy duty ones the conpny just released. Less expensive than smart pots and some uni ag studies prefer them to s-pots. And yeah, thanks to the sweetie, popup, cframe is really gonna help with space. I wonder what he's gonna say about more peppers in containers. Hmm. My take is "less to mow." He was actually grateful to me by August for that! Let's see if that gratitude translates into just a few more gifts, aka "root pouches." Not holding breath :P Peace and thanks again!
Annie

Actinovate.....seen that used a lot by the tomato people, not so much with peppers. You have had good experience using it?

Killer and why wouldn&rsquo;t he love you, hehe &hellip; very nice gift, hope you gifted back and not talking about Asian Grill dinner ;) Dudo que tu tenias ninguna duda muchacha &hellip;

Ramon, como se dice en algunas partes de Mejico, "el pajaro esta cantando esta manana." (Use esta palabra in la Republica Dominican y no significa la misma cosa: oops! Al contrario big time.) Hombre: no naci ayer; ademas, el regalo era dulce. Le amo. Es obviamente muy feliz esta manana y yo? :lol:

He just hates hot stuff and can't imagine why I do this. He looked at this last fall (last harvest) and went bat guano crazy: "WHY!" And I just made powders, sauces, sent some pods to folks, saved seed. Made one sauce from the Carib Red, called it "Duval Crawl." Wonderful w/anything egg-related and fish.
Annslastharvest.jpg

Interesting, is this what you always do and where did you learn? I&rsquo;m not trying to be an ass but hoping to learn myself as I only loosen the husk with carbon filtered water and plant, I figure the strong will hatch and if it was meant to be it will &hellip;

True, mon, but just trying to help Darwin along . . . I just do it because it seems to work: when I don't bake seeds with a new heat mat. (That thing is demonically possessed. Or could be operator error :clap:.) Here's link to using "the brew": http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25455-hydrogen-peroxide-germination-pre-soaking/ Like Greg says, gets results faster. (If don't refry seeds.)

I concur IMHO he&rsquo;s among the elite on THP &hellip;

Sin duda: Jamie's a sweetie! Sent me one of his Douglah pods--took out seeds to dry--went on to the football game that Sat and shared with one of my students. He did okay but thought he was gonna run out on field, without pads, not on team, and HIT somebody to work off the pain, ha!

Back at ya! BTW I can&rsquo;t wait to see how your Jamaican Red Scotch Bonnets turn out, take care of dem dis time ;) The farmer I got my seeds from in JA told me all his crop was scotch bonnet and it turned out they&rsquo;re Jamaican Habanero&rsquo;s, hehe &hellip; personally I love the taste been eating them for years, Congrats again on dem gifts girl ^_^

I ordered those, since I had to reorder anyhow, because of your grow Ramon, and because I had them in DR and they are astounding. Hope mine do half as well as yours. Have the Carib Red Hab too--or hope to again--but it was nowhere near as delicious as JA Red. Mmm. Nosvemos. One Love. Annie.

Actinovate.....seen that used a lot by the tomato people, not so much with peppers. You have had good experience using it?

Yes, I have had good experience with peppers, armac: prevents damping off, I think. Or, since using it, lost none to damping off: one 20 buck pouch of it will do gazillion sq. feet, so use judiciously. Just bene fungi and one bacteria I think. I use compost teas in-ground or in pots--and not had negative fungal issues. And yes, generally used for tomatoes, but as a testament to bene fungi/bacteria, I had to, in wet soil, dig the roots of pepper plants out in-ground garden out last year. They went down, out, happy roots! It may do nothing since I use fans, but I rec it! (And only wish I sold it.) Annie.

Do you use it in place of Mycorrhizae, a lot of pepper growers use the Mycorrhizas.

Does it serve the same purpose?

Armac, I use Great White and Rooters mycorrs. (The Rooters is more water soluble.) You bring up a great point: mycorrhizae are fed by Actinovate and Biotamax. (As long as "one" doesn't get a new heating mat and bake seeds, ahmm. Which is why the replant today.) Aside from refrito seeds, I know I killed the mycorr in soil because they can't take high temps, so when I water in--have already bottom-watered, I hit seed cells with both Rooters, Act/and Biotamax--I mean just a touch. The Promix BX is supposed to have some mycorr in it but I added. It can't hurt. Esp. in a sterile medium, I think the roots benefit from some feeding of the mycorr with Actinovate and Biotamax. Once pot up, and put in ground, pots, I dust roots with GW, which in turn kinda feeds on the roots and Actinovate, or they have a symbiotic beneficial relationship--only my experience. Could be overkill but man, damping off just sucks big tea kettles. Which is why I also soak with H202: some are just "bad seeds" :rolleyes:. Also, I couldn't believe those roots last year. It works for me and the stuff lasts a long time if stored airtight and in not too hot conditions. Annie

Thanks you seem very well informed. When I feed my plants I use an "auxin heavy" diet...kelp and seaweed, you have any thoughts on that type of feeding

I see you use compost tea so maybe we are coming at it from different angles.

Thanks you seem very well informed. When I feed my plants I use an "auxin heavy" diet...kelp and seaweed, you have any thoughts on that type of feeding

I see you use compost tea so maybe we are coming at it from different angles.

Armac, I don't know what I'd do without kelp. After I put the moist Promix in cell flats, I bottom water, just the medium, no seeds, on heat mats for 24 hours with dilute kelp--then toss it; H202 the flat. I use dilute kelp to soak seeds, along with H202 and salt petre. I bottom water seedlings with kelp. I use kelp and molasses alone between AACTea feedings in garden. Can safely go foliar once a week with light mix of that in rain water or lake water. And if want, hit root zone to keep bene fungi going. I only did 3 big AACTea feeds last year, first bacterial based, 2nd half & half when flowering, and only fungal when fruiting. In every one of those I use kelp. Use Nep Harvest and sometimes only hydrolyzed fish emulsion if looks like nitrogen deficiency. Rarely get <N, amend with higher N vermicompost--again, not much--at planting; since we fish, either make an emulsion after filleting or just put the fish gut water, aerated with molasses, but diluted with lake water (now that stuff is loaded with beneficials!), at plant base. Besides, "Chester," the black snake loves fish guts and I like having a black snake around! I use kelp and molasses dilute, again, once seeds hook.

So those are my thoughts on "kelp/seaweed" and honestly, don't know if I'd try to grow without it now. Since don't live near coast at moment, a large part of fungal dominated teas come from algae in lake. Where it's shallow but still moving water, like small eddy over rocks, I throw a cast net dedicated to algae collection, and drag up a bunch to put in 5 gallon buckets for compost tea. Still use kelp but those weeds, leaves, rotted, are like aquatic humus. Or are aquatic humus. Have really nice sweet smell to them if get them from faster moving "rock" water. Thanks for the word, "auxin"--I looked it up and fascinating material, gonna read some more when not so tired; I take that cytokinin is not effective without auxin. Again, thanks for making me stretch, because that really is great material to study! Peace. Annie.

There is a guy on the board, a good friend, who has stretched my mind many time over with his knowledge of hormones. We need to work together.

Have you ever used powdered hormones?

You are very sharp Annie, I will keep up with your glog.

Rodney

There is a guy on the board, a good friend, who has stretched my mind many time over with his knowledge of hormones. We need to work together.
Sounds good, Rodney; am game for learning.

Have you ever used powdered hormones?
Uh, just rooting powders back in day when, lol . . . but now that cloning peppers has become "a thing," would like to try something other than going into Lowe's, buying tons of rooting powder and praying it worked. Cloned a "tree" off a spider flower--these old-timey flower plants (Cleome) my FIL gave me back in 2005--cloned white with pink, produced a variegated child; it survived until we had unseasonable snow and ice in 2011. Or it may have just gone past expiration date. Those things blow my mind: drought, heat, no prob and his seed survived cold. Seeds were his grandfather's . . . that's my only experience with plant hormones but used rooters gel for that: much better results. I dropped by my mother's yesterday and she was intently watching this guy restore a dying tree with grafting; I knew what she was thinking because she grew an althea bush into a freakin' tree. It's dying, so the mad scientist in her was listening/watching intently. As was I. This guy was using a carb hormone and rooting gel. Not molasses as carb hormone. I didn't see the entire program and didn't have convo with her because she was mesmerized. Would like to know more to help her save that tree that she grafted from a bush. So any info you have would be appreciated!

You are very sharp Annie, I will keep up with your glog.
Thanks, sweetie. I just want to learn and the first lesson for 2013 is do NOT buy a new huge heat mat and not buy a thermostat, yikes. (The big ones just don't behave like the small ones. Op error.) PM me and will give email addy if you want to teach me more about plant hormones. Always learning or they might as well throw dirt.)

Rodney
Annie

Okay the "redo" with new seeds getting their "morning walk" in fresh air :) :

Anns2013Glogredoofsuperhotstray1_zpseaeea5a6.jpg

Harold's St. Barts, Caribbean Red, Fatalii, Peach Bhut, Chocolate Habanero, 7 Pod Yellow, Jamaican Hot Chocolate, 7 Pod Brain Yellow, TS Moruga Blend (blend is yellow and T.S. Blend per Romy6/Jamie--glad I held off on those seeds, "Mr. James: thanks!), Datil (Judy and Jamie), Douglah (Romy6/Jamie from pod, then eaten at football game :think:), and Scotch Bonnet Yellow.

Flat 2 redo:
Anns2013Glogredoofsuperhotstray2_zps685e2614.jpg

7 Pod Brown/choc x Naga (Romy6/Jamie) and 6 left over 7 pod choc/brown seeds. (To tell which is what? I'm not a commercial grower. Surprises are fun!); Chocolate Bhut, Inca Red Drop, Tabasco, Aji Limon, Trini Perfume, Naga Morich, Orange Thai, Scotch Bonnet Red, TS CARDI, Yellow Manzano, Orange/Mex Manzano (mixed), and Red Manzano.

Up next, new seeding flat 3:

Anns2013Glogredoofcayennejaltray3_zps59173e1c.jpg

Two 6 packs cayenne (my mother wanted cayenne plants), Keriting Long (cayenne), Giant Jal (Judy), Ixtapa or Zapotec Jal, supposed to be Ixtapa, supercorky'n hot?, Jal M (couldn't find Biker Billy seeds), Jaloro Jal, Serrano Tampequino, Serrano, Hot Cherry, Poblano San Martin (supposed to be mild as want to use it for seasoning powders; we'll see), Guajillo. Mole? Mmm.

And flat 4 with a few 6 packs left to be filled next week or tomorrow if I decide to have flu;-):

Anns2013GlogredoofMarconieplanttray4_zpsba8b28c1.jpg

Giant Marconi, Pasilla--hope these do well, along with Poblano, Guajillo as friend who owns Mex restaurant wants pods to make mole, and some other cosas--authentic hole in wall restaurante, Aconcagua, Anaheim (love smell of Hatch in NM in late summer), Black Beaty Eggplant, Listada di Gandia Eplant, and Pintung Long EPlant. And for WalkGood/Ramon:

Anns2013GlogredoofcloseupofJARed_zpsff62d3b1.jpg

Espero que crece como hab. Actually, just hope it grows!

Was one more whipped pup last night, started at 12:15, not good phase of moon, but fertile moon in Scorpio and yes: I do that! I plant by the moon with fishing headlamp. :rolleyes:

But still got rub on butt (previously injected with fatalii-apple butter yum-sauce and can't help it that maybe a little Naga powder fell into rub. Oh well). Other half got it on smoker/grill early this morning and is doing some chix quarters later (that got kinda accidently marinated with some St. Barts pineapple sauce. He'll be alright :scared:.) Also, made "tin-tub" of eastern NC cole slaw: it don got no mayo, y'all. And anybody don't like Eastern NC sauce can go to Lexington to get that stuff with ketchup. (I do make a Lexington sauce for stubborn, under-educated fam members who do not know, bless their hearts, that ya supposed to save the ketchup for fries.)

I just mopped--ajuice & acider vinegar to da butt, can't see a bit of naga powder anywhere; new stainless grate, finally. Wish taters would hurry as that's our lunch, brunch, whenever they get done:

Annsfirstporkbutton225firstmop.jpg

Go Ravens! Thanks for looking and for all your help. Annie

Holy moly &macr;\(&ordm;_o)/&macr; what a "redo," you&rsquo;re going to need a second freezer once every ting is pop&rsquo;in and maybe Lourens (PeriPeri) will loan you his truck for dat soon come harvest ;) I&rsquo;m excited to see how all your Caribbean peppers do, they&rsquo;re some of my favorites but maybe I&rsquo;m bias being from there, lol. Wonderful update Annie and topped off with foodie, dam girl you just got me starving again &hellip; off to eat, I&rsquo;d wish you great luck with your new planting but I doubt you need any luck with that professional looking start you&rsquo;ll zoom past my grow in a few months ^_^

*Oh how are the baked seeds coming, any pop yet?

Great glog! You got your soil amending and nutes down to a science. Did you say this is your first year with supers? I'm sure your garden will be booming come summertime. Good luck this year.

Holy moly &macr;\(&ordm;_o)/&macr; what a "redo," you&rsquo;re going to need a second freezer once every ting is pop&rsquo;in and maybe Lourens (PeriPeri) will loan you his truck for dat soon come harvest ;) I&rsquo;m excited to see how all your Caribbean peppers do, they&rsquo;re some of my favorites but maybe I&rsquo;m bias being from there, lol. Wonderful update Annie and topped off with foodie, dam girl you just got me starving again &hellip; off to eat, I&rsquo;d wish you great luck with your new planting but I doubt you need any luck with that professional looking start you&rsquo;ll zoom past my grow in a few months ^_^

*Oh how are the baked seeds coming, any pop yet?

Mon, you, YOU, Ramon, have the nerve, lol, hombre! Al hablar conmigo sobre la comida? Dear Gawd, I've about eaten the HOUSE off your foodie pics! ;) Keep 'em coming: tests my self-discipline :oops: And ya right about that freezer if everything pops. I think got truck comin' though.

No, none have hooked yet, since the redo began 3 days ago--I'll look for "baked" ones, but I kinda doubt it--but they still get their "morning walk" with fan . . . my impatience last time or worry that heat mat not hot enough, not good . . . so gonna wait and let soil and seed and moisture and heat just take sweet time. I hope the Caribs soon come but I really mean, come soon, as well. Wanna do some jerk chicken (I'll fire up a Weber in an ice-storm) and yeah: heard you did some jerk. I've been afraid to look :shocked:. Be a bummer to lose the seeds to no house because I ate it from lusting after your food porn. You're an excellent photographer as well. Thanks for keepin' lookin.' Que vagi be! (Valenciano/Catalan) significar, mas o menos, "Nos vemos!" (Hells'bells, got to Valencia/ Barcelona to live and had to learn a new language, smh.) Peace, Annie.

THE DATIL DEMENTO SHOW: so this Datil that hooked, and boy did I miss it, looked like this (droplets on camera are from suctioner-upper thing in same hand as camera):

Datil al dente from baked batch? Has to be:

Anns2013GlogDatilmaybebakedbatch_zps87e274b9.jpg

So, I thought I'd put the entire 6 pack of Datil under lights with no heat mat.
Anns2013GlogDatilmaybebakedunderlights_zps2a799ab9.jpg

Ain't he cute, all deranged and deformed but reaching for light? Bless his heart; how'd I miss him? First I bake his ass and then deprive him of light. Looks like some alien sex toy.

So then I thought "no; no heat mat under this 6 pack, gets too cool in basement at night, this is a fluke, seeds planted on Sat. Feb 2 need heat, and that crispy-crittered child needs some foundation." So I separated him from that 6 pack--one cell of it--and put him in this until he gets dirt beneath his wings, should he live:

Anns2013GlogDatilandunbornsolo_zpse5e70a3f.jpg

Of course I put him in a 1020 tray, but this is just for "short-bus school photo." As I'm rankin on this seedling, my first-born this year, just watch him turn out to be the strongest freakin' plant that he, evidently, not I, grow this year! Put rest of 6 pack back on heatmat.

Thanks folks, for those of you who had faith, vis a vis seeds that I planted (and then fried), Jan 25; now if any more of those baked seeds come up, I'm gonna have to be eatin' at some puddin' snack packs. I managed to bum about 6 off my 3 yr. old great-niece because I knew something like this would happen. Neh, 3 oz. solos be okay. And in the short time that I shot these of JDM (for Jim Morrison, weird as hell genius from FL), he's getting leaves, but we'll do that photo tomorrow if he lives through night under lights. Probably be up drunk all night, reading Blake. Also, Jamie/Romy6: he's the son of seed you sent :cool:.

"All hail the American night!"
Annie

Back