• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wasn't. That was Wheebz. He'll be in Germany and apparently they don't have teh interwebs there.

If all goes according to the masterplan I'll be just arriving in Texas when this t-down goes down. At least do a throwdown I have no chance of winning anyway. Which ones have I won anyway? Burger t-down. Check. Pasta. Check. The other one. I forget.

How about a Free For All? If it's good enough for Ted Nugent.,.,. Anything goes, the only rules are it must have heat and the proof of life. Or, also like The Nuge, ypu cook it or catch it yourself!

After seeing that awesomeness thap Sum did in the last TD I had to pull out my recipe for Chorizo. What about a Chorizo TD? First have to home make the Chorizo then ust it in meal. Could be cased or loose, smoked or not. Lots of different ways to make and season it.

I still like the idea of using an ingredient or spices not used before or used in a way not normally used. I think it would be alot of fun and we'd see alot of creativity.

You're the only one who liked that :(

Yeah, I said tapas, any cusine (not just Spanish), and at least 3 tapas dishes, and a beverage to match your theme.

Yeah, I said tapas, any cusine (not just Spanish), and at least 3 tapas dishes, and a beverage to match your theme.

100_1244.jpg

100_1245.jpg

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back