• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ballzworth 2010 Grow Log

Things are off to an early start.

Here's the grow list:

Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut
7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion
Naga Morich
Red Savina
Yellow Devil's Tongue
Fatalli
Orange Habanero
Paper Lanter Habanero
White Habanero
Caribbean Red
Jamaican Hot
Scotch Bonnet (2 varieties)
Tasmanian Habanero
Pumpkin Habanero
Aji Limon
Mustard Habanero
Bishops Crown
Ancho Poblano
Tabasco
Bonda Ma Jacques
Cili Goronong

Here's what I got growing on so far, primarily the super hots...excellent germination rate, all of them between 6 and 9 days.

DSCF2493.jpg

DSCF2485.jpg

I have a bunch of 42 watt CFL's as well once they get a bit bigger.

Should be a good year.

Best of luck to everyone else! ;)

your pictures are amazing. you've got some great camera-work going on over there.

and the peppers look great. i love the picture of caribbean reds. they almost look like apples. evil apples.

Great pics Ballz! is there a chance you can post a pic of the inside of your madballz 7? great name by the way :D

Large Harvest Today. Could have went on and on, but I ran out of patience. I'm really going to need to invest in a stand alone freezer! I don't mind drying to make powers, but it's not my preference.

left to right:
top row - carribean reds, mustard hab, tasmanian hab, aji limon
middle row - red bhuts, scorpions, peach hab, red 7s, and the rusty "madballz 7"
bottom row - yellow devil's tongue, orange habs, more carrib reds.

HarvestAug2full.jpg

A bit closer up from left to right:
HarvestAug2pt1.jpg

HarvestAug2pt2.jpg

HarvestAug2pt3.jpg

Sweeeet! If you haven`t already maybe its time to look into making your own sauces for personal consumption :)

thanks. yeah, sauces and concentrates are the main things I make, but you can only have so many bottles of sauces on standby. Especially when they're made from scorps, 7s or bhuts!

Fine looking harvest.
Getting jealous of seeing all those beautiful orange habs. I kinda wish I had planted some this year :rofl:

Fine looking harvest. Getting jealous of seeing all those beautiful orange habs. I kinda wish I had planted some this year :rofl:

thanks sky, orange habs may be the overly common pepper but that orange color really stands out since there aren't many orange style peppers. anything that may catch your eye, just let me know and I'll get you some seeds. your yellow devil's tongue that you sent me is producing like mad right now!

Fine harvest Ballz, pickin' is only half the fun, at least processing them can be done in an air conditioned environment. :)

picking them may have taken much longer than I thought, but the rewards of everything we work towards made it great (the humidity today wasn't helping though!) Ultimately when you have too many to pick, you know you did things right!

Back