• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

Thanks a million trini! Got my seeds today! I will sow half tonight and post on their progress. It really is special to have the opportunity to watch these babies grow. I'm happy and excited about it. You Rock!

Trini -

I too received my seeds yesterday. Thank you. That postage was indeed expensive provided all the people who are recieving seeds. You a generous person. I'll get some form of "thank you" back into the mail soon.

Thanks again.

Trini,

I have received the seed yesterday.... You ROCK!!!!
Thank you for doing this. I an out of town for a week starting Saturday so I will get soem germinating when i am back. Since it is late in the season i will save a few for next year. You are a true brother of the Chili Pepper...

Hey trinicoolieboy my friend thanks so much for all those seeds,let me know if you like some from mine I be glad to send it to you.

Let me get in line to say thanks too trini! Got mine yesterday. I'm going to wait until next spring to plant them and will make sure I keep you up to date on their progress.

You are a kind and most generous individual, thank you. I hope I get a chance to repay you.

Just put two seeds into a jiffy greenhouse deal. My growing season is rapidly coming to an end, but I'm going to try and overwinter the little guys given that my growing season is so short anyways. Doubt I would get much production out of starting them a couple of months from now and hoping they produce by the end of next summer.

WOOHOO, seeds arrived today. well actually I guess a couple of days ago, the wife forgot to give them to me when the first came. Even though I kept asking her about them. Something like this, did they come yet, huh, did they, are you sure???

I put 4 in pots, now it's just time to wait for them to sprout! Of course before I planted them, I had to take one and put it on my tongue, just to get a little taste of their heat. (Oh come on, I can't be the only one) lets just say it was :shocked: :mouthonfire: :onfire: , oh so good. Of course no seeds were hurt in this taste testing, and the one was quickly placed in the potting mix.

Thank you so much trinicoolieboy, this has been very generous of you. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be able to grow and eventually share these seeds with others. While I don't forsee myself eating a whole pod raw like Neil, don't know if I'll ever be that qualified. I look forward to trying one to get more of the full effect, the seed tasting was a good preview of what is to come. Thanks again

Got my seeds today!!!!!!!!!! :onfire:

Thanks SOOOOO much for sharing this strain TCB!!!! Your generosity is truly appreciated my friend, and I cannot wait to grow these next year. It would be silly for me to try to get them going this season, as our first frost is some time in mid October, but next year I will most definitely be hitting up the worldwide grow thread with pics.

Once again, thanks a million Trinie, and if you should ever be in need of seeds please don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to share anything from my garden!

Seeds arrived this morning in the post, Trini.

Thank you very much! :)

These may just be the bad boys I use for the 'wedding ceviche' next april! (though have a feeling 'better half' will be against this...:()

Got the seeds today :):) many thanks i will put them in the dirt first thing next season, its to late now

thank you very much

Yeah baby!

The first ever 'Barrackpore 7 Pot' seeds were planted in Africa this evening, in perfect time for the growing season allocated to the bottom half of the world! Thanks, man!:lol:

Got a fantastic little package in the mail yesterday, thank you very much TCB:cool:
Thanks for the persistence too!
Here comes the Aussie deliveries:onfire:

Hot in Hot out,

Micca

yay my seeds arrived on Wednesday in excellent condition this time, thank you so much! Will be germinating them in the next few weeks.

As I said before if you would like me to pay for postage or want any seeds in return just let me know and I'll be happy to return the favour.
Thanks again for your kindness and for making the effort of sending so many batches and to so many people.

Back