• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Mexican Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I will build a wall around this thread and make Taco Bell pay for it!
Second, if you enter an authentic Mexican dish into this contest you just better make sure that it is well documented. 
And last, but certainly not least, I will make tamales. They will be made in America and they will be awesome!

geeme said:
You're going to cook and submit yourself for the TD????  :lol:

My condolences to your family.........

That was an obvious and clear response and reference to Mr. Trumps post, and real Mr. Trump's birth certificate claims against Obama. I guess I'm not as clever with words as the Trump poster of this forum. I'll just stick to cooking this TD then.

My family could care less that I submitted a recipe to this forum. No reason to bring them into this.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
My family could care less that I submitted a recipe to this forum. No reason to bring them into this.

So my attempt at humor fell short. What I was trying to say was that you were going to cook yourself as the entry - a failed play on your words. Whatev!

I absolutely love tamales and those are gorgeous - can't wait to see your plate-up pics!

a1827884212b94ade1d81aa3b14097d1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back