smokers Big Green Egg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Weber's 1200? I paid less than 600 for mine brand new...wish this was out when I got mine...

http://www.amazon.com/Weber-Genesis-6532001-637-Square-Inch-Liquid-Propane/dp/B0045UBBIQ

Well, the Summit series can be a bit pricy but you're right. Most Weber's, including the one I bought, are less than $1200.

tctenten said:
That is the exact model I bought this weekend. I got it in black and upgraded to the stainless steel grills.

That is a great grill. You'll love it. I ended up with the S-330 because I wanted all stainless instead of the painted steel, but if I was going for the painted steel, black would have been my 1st choice. Mine came with the stainless grates. They are the way to go, but my brother has had the cast grates for quite a while and his are lasting much longer than any lesser grill's grates would last.

He means Webers are cheap compared to BGE.

I think Jay wants the big one. XXL.

$3,999.00

The XL

$1,199.00 (As JHP said)

Jay which one? Thinking the XL.

LOL. For true. Don't need to read about knuckleheads posting some crap about it when you know it's good. Reviews are for sukkkkas! Half the time people don't know how to use shit.

:raises hand:

I don't know how to use it, but I will learn.  I have never even seen one in action except on tv.  I am a pretty smart cookie though so I will figure it out.

It's an outdoor oven. You got this!

The Hot Pepper said:
LOL. For true. Don't need to read about knuckleheads posting some crap about it when you know it's good. Reviews are for sukkkkas! Half the time people don't know how to use shit.

88084-super-troopers-meow-game-meme-1p9D.jpeg

You are far too deliberate and I'm calling bullshit on this ...

You are the type that knows you want the temp divider in your two-basket deep fryer ...

Please, Mr. Offset ...

=)

No JayT JayT? Why no JayT???

:lol:

JayT said:
I am the type that knows that the BGE is the best in the business and is willing to jump off the deep end to have it without research.

I thought that was the Primo Oval XL, honestly, but what do I know ...

My buddy has 3 large BGE and a mini.  He says the real value in  it, is the lifetime warranty.  The dealers and company support the product 100%  and pretty much no questions asked.  I am guessing sledge hammer marks might get some , but anything happening from regular use taken care of without hassles. 

Ashen said:
My buddy has 3 large BGE and a mini.  He says the real value in  it, is the lifetime warranty.  The dealers and company support the product 100%  and pretty much no questions asked.  I am guessing sledge hammer marks might get some , but anything happening from regular use taken care of without hassles. 
That is good to know, Weber is only 10 years but more or less they just ship parts.

Back