• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

fermenting Buddy's Ferments - 2016 Season Has Started

Here they are . . . not sure how they will end up, but it looks like they are all off to a good start:

DSC_1081.JPG

DSC_1083.JPG

DSC_1084.JPG

DSC_1085.JPG

DSC_1086.JPG

DSC_1087.JPG

DSC_1088.JPG

Yea cool.  I think my mistake has been to put the brine in first to cover the pepper mash, then I try and build the cabbage ceiling.  Perhaps doing it the other way around will be easier and more effective.

Yeah, my guess is #9 overflowed because of the raspberries. For some reason, they're fizzers.

I flavored a hard cider with raspberries one time; the bubbler almost couldn't keep up! Somebeach went crazy!

Anyway, lookin good buddy. Keep us posted.

Sorry Buddy.... I realized somewhat later, that I was remiss in my remarks for not bidding you a fond and very much deserved membership in the THP fermenting family....where if it's organic, just throw it in a jar with a little salt(and of course hot peppers)...cover for a  few weeks..and enjoy!!
Welcome aboard....!!
CM

Chili Monsta said:
Sorry Buddy.... I realized somewhat later, that I was remiss in my remarks for not bidding you a fond and very much deserved membership in the THP fermenting family....where if it's organic, just throw it in a jar with a little salt(and of course hot peppers)...cover for a  few weeks..and enjoy!!
Welcome aboard....!!
CM
Thanks . . . couldn't have done it without the help from the THP forum!  I appreciate all of the guidance and time that you've provided.  BTW . . . my woozys showed up today and I processing #3 as we speak.

Looking great buddy.  How did you like them all?  What's your favorite (or top three)?  You planning to keep fermenting?  

Back