• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

fermenting Buddy's Ferments - 2016 Season Has Started

Here they are . . . not sure how they will end up, but it looks like they are all off to a good start:

DSC_1081.JPG

DSC_1083.JPG

DSC_1084.JPG

DSC_1085.JPG

DSC_1086.JPG

DSC_1087.JPG

DSC_1088.JPG

Not bad for a first-timer. :D

Seriously, they look awesome T. Congrats!

Those newest ferments look terrific love the combinations of ingredients in the ferments.  I ferment just the peppers and add other ingredients when cooking my sauce but I like how your fermenting everything before processing.  Those ferments look so fresh I'd want to open up and taste them right now.  The hot sauces look so delicious and can't wait to give your stuff a taste Buddy.  Two thumbs up! 

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Those newest ferments look terrific love the combinations of ingredients in the ferments.  I ferment just the peppers and add other ingredients when cooking my sauce but I like how your fermenting everything before processing.  Those ferments look so fresh I'd want to open up and taste them right now.  The hot sauces look so delicious and can't wait to give your stuff a taste Buddy.  Two thumbs up! 

I agree with everything he said :)

Back